WinPIM is a feature-rich software application designed for creating and managing a list of contacts, tasks and events. It is oriented toward all types of users, even those with little experience in such tools.
The app’s interface is based on a standard window with a well-organized layout. Upon deployment you are required to create a user account; this information includes the user level and account security email. Thus, unauthorized users cannot view your private information.
Adding a contact to the list requires you to fill in some data, such as the full name, job title, address, phone number and email address. But it is also possible to create categories, appointments and tasks, attach files and photos, as well as to build relations.
Organizing your agenda is simplified with the use of a calendar, since you can jump to a specific date. Otherwise, you can list all tasks by time, categories or status. Other features of WinPIM let you create notes and a diary, as well as set up an email client to directly send important information to your friends, family or coworkers.
In addition, you can import, export, back up and restore data, use a search function for the entire database, create a portable copy of the tool, or synchronize information with other services or devices (e.g. iPhone, Palm, Outlook). A wide range of configuration settings is available through the Options screen. For instance, you can customize the appearance, add an email signature and set up reminders.
The comprehensive program requires a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time, supports keyboard shortcuts and includes user documentation. We have not experienced any problems throughout our evaluation, since WinPIM did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs.
WinPIM Free is an application that can be used as an all-in-one contacts manager, time planner, notes and diary editor, as well as events organizer.
Contact, calendar, appointment and diary are all a breeze to set up and edit (a handy bunch of wizards make sure of this) while offering a superb range of fields to play with.
WinPIM Free allows you to create groups and drag & drop freely to organize large of Contacts.
You can add contacts in order to create a detailed database of information.
The Appointments and the Tasks makes your time usage more productive and more rewarding. The Diary supports rich-text format contents, you can even add more than one diary to one day.
- Storage more than 60 fields and 20 customizable fields.
- Create Tree Group to manage contacts, and can Map contacts.
- Fast Dial Phones, Send mails, fax, visit web pages.
- Remind Birthday and anniversaries.
- Support multi-print formats, support envelops and mail merge.
- Trace contact’s all actions, support Caller ID
- Support Relation management and can create Relation Map
- Calendar & Tasks:
- Calendar provide 7 views: Today, Day, Week, Month, Time Bar
- Tasks support Sub-Tasks for small project manager.
- Support Multi-Days event and tasks, and can set recurrence.
- Set Style for appointment and task, include Fore-Back color and icon.
- Show Filter, show Appointments and Tasks in the same view.
- Reminder events and tasks.
- Associate contacts to trance contact’s actions.
- Drag & Drop to create appointment or task quickly.
- Diary and Note:
- Support richtext & HTML format, diary has Weather and Feeling.
- Tree view to navigate diary and diary categories.
- Insert customizable emotion pictures.
- Full functional Editor, support Spell check.
- Notes support Stick able note.
- Note has Zip code, City information etc. for quick lookup.
- Support Sound Recording for voice diary and voice note.
- Support Multi-Accounts emails
- Support POP3, STMP mail server, support SSL.
- Support IMAP mail server, support IMAP sync and mailbox management.
- Set filter so list mails.
- Full functional HTML editor, support Spell Check and Emotions.
- Anti-Spam system.
- Create mail rules for better management.
- Remote POP3 server management.