VirtualBox is a free, open source solution for running other operating systems virtually on your PC. With VirtualBox, you can install any version of an operating system, such as Linux, Solaris, and other versions of Windows (as long as you have the original installation files, of course) and run them within your current version of Windows. The first thing you notice about VirtualBox is that it’s extremely easy to setup and use. VirtualBox holds your hand through the whole process so you never feel out of your depth. Integration with your native environment is extremely impressive. VirtualBox allows for declaring certain host directories as ‘shared folders’, which can then be accessed from within the operating system you’re running in VirtualBox. In addition, connecting USB devices is simple – VirtualBox automatically detects new devices and asks you if you wish to use them. Unfortunately, there is no drag-and-drop function from your native desktop into VirtualBox but considering it’s free, you really can’t complain. If you don’t want to pay for commercial solutions and require a virtual OS for generally minor usage, VirtualBox is more than enough..
- VMM: fixed VERR_REM_VIRTUAL_CPU_ERROR under rare conditions after the guest has been reset (bug #5164 and others)
- VMM: fixed host freezes with 64-bit guests on 32-bit Linux hosts (bug #10528)
- VRDP: added a workaround for rdesktop clients not properly updating the screen size when minimized
- AHCI: fixed a rare bug which can cause a guest memory corruption after the guest storage controler has been reset
- NAT: another attempt to fix crashes under rare conditions (Windows hosts only; bug #10513)
- Mac OS X hosts: addressed issues running Leopard / Snow Leopard (bug #10631)
- Linux hosts / Bridged Networking: fixed the problem with device driver unloading on kernels 3.2.18 and newer due to an invalid reference counter (bug #10624)
- Linux hosts / guests: Linux 3.5-rc1 fixes
- Linux Additions: the guest content was sometimes not properly updated (bug #9887)
- Solaris Additions: installer fix for X.org Server 1.11 and 1.12
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.