An application that you can use to generate detailed maps of a wireless networks’ signal strength enabling you to see where it needs improvement
TamoGraph Site Survey is an easy-to-use yet powerful wireless site survey tool that will help you collect, visualize and analyze 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that facilitates otherwise time-consuming and very complex tasks, such as ongoing analysis and reporting of signal strength, noise and interference, channel allocation and data rates. By using TamoGraph Site Survey, businesses can dramatically reduce the time and costs that are involved in deploying and maintaining WLANs and improve network performance and coverage. NOTE: You can analyze the supported wireless adapters list.
Here are some key features of “TamoGraph Site Survey”:
- Simple and fast data collection
- Passive, active, and predictive surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues, etc.
- Automatic access point location
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Detailed reporting in PDF and HTML formats
- Intel Core 2 or similar CPU. A multi-core CPU such as Intel i5 or i7 is recommended
- 2 GB of RAM
- A compatible wireless adapter for passive surveys
- An NMEA-compliant GPS receiver, if you plan to perform GPS-assisted site surveys
- A USB spectrum analyzer, Wi-Spy by MetaGeek, if you plan to perform spectrum analysis surveys
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, if you plan to import street maps from one of the online map services
- 20 MB of free disk space
- 30 days trial
- Watermarks are placed on all visualizations.
- You cannot save projects or reports.
- You cannot collect data and survey sites for longer than ten minutes.
- If you perform a predictive survey, you cannot use the planning tool for longer than five minutes or place more than five virtual APs on the floor plan.
- Windows 8.1 support for Proxim ORiNOCO 8494 and D-Link DWA-160 v.A1 and v.A2.
- You can now click on the AP list columns to sort APs by name, MAC address, signal, etc.
- Fixed a few bugs in report generation.
- Fixed a bug that could cause slow redrawing when dragging objects on the floor plan.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.