An efficient application that allows users to keep informed about the stock market by tracking their investments, or buying and selling stocks
TakeStock is a user-friendly tool that allows you to manage your investment activities, so you can track, buy or sell stocks, thus creating your personal portfolio. You can use TakeStock to track US and international stocks and mutual funds, get real-time (when possible) quotes and historical prices, view and compare stock charts, obtain company information, and read business news.
Here are some key features of “TakeStock”:
- Support for quantities and prices to 6 decimal places
- Support for international mutual funds
- Enhanced charting
- Portfolio organization
- Portfolio-specific views
- Portfolio growth analysis
- Portfolio transaction history
- Tracking dividend payments and stock splits
- New features:
- Copies of portfolios can now be created.
- The Portfolio Move and Delete commands can now operate on multiple portfolios.
- Several improvements have been made to views:
- Two new standard portfolio views have been added: “[Held] Unrealized gain (+Div)” and “[Sold] Realized gain (+Div)”, which take dividend distributions into account.
- The column “Percentage gain realized from sale” has been added to the standard portfolio view “[Sold] Realized gain”.
- The Folder view’s Performance tab now contains columns “Unrealized Gain (+Div)” and “Realized Gain (+Div)” so that both sold and held positions are correctly measured.
- Bug fixes:
- Bug #95, Reported 2014.02.18 by Mark K
- Clicking a column header in a portfolio’s “Sold” tab doesn’t sort the column in descending order.
- Bug #97, Reported 2014.02.19 by Ravi Bhavnani
- The “Lifetime” column of the folder view’s “Performance” tab displays an incorrect value for portfolios that contained only sold positions.
- Bug #98, Reported…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.