An efficient and reliable application that works both as a Japanese vocabulary and a Kanji dictionary, providing you with support to learn the language
Tagaini Jisho is a free, open-source Japanese dictionary and kanji lookup tool that aims at becoming your Japanese study assistant. It allows you to quickly search for entries and mark those that you wish to study, along with tags and personal notes. It also let you train entries you are studying and follows your progression in remembering them. Furthermore, the application makes it very simple for you to review the records you could not remember by displaying them or by printing them.Tagaini Jisho also features complete stroke order animations for more than 6000 kanji.
Here are some key features of “Tagaini Jisho”:
- Powerful searching options for both vocabulary and kanji, such as part-of-speech, JLPT level, etc.
- Presentation of results that focuses on the entries you need to study.
- Lot of context information related to your study, like transitive/intransitive equivalents of verbs, studied words using a given kanji, etc.
- Kanji stroke order animations for more than 6000 kanji,
- Tagging and notes.
- Flashcard-like training modes.
- Printing of foldable pocket booklets for offline study.
- Interface available in English or French, dictionaries partially translated to languages other than English.
- You need Japanese fonts and Microsoft IME in order to read and input Japanese.
- If you own Vista, it is recommanded that you install the Meiryo font for best visibility.
- Update to SQLite 3.8.1
- Add option to search for untagged entries
- Add possibility to copy entry writing and meaning from right-click menu
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.