System Cleaner is a software that can clean your computer, in order to improve its performance.
The interface of the program is simple and intuitive. So, this application can be used by both rookies and experts.
The tool allows you to clean up and repair your system by scanning the disk and removing junk data in order to recover disk space, as well as by fixing any problems found in the Windows registry.
Furthermore, you can defragment the registry entries and locate files that pop up errors, eliminate clutter and maintain the privacy of your information, as well as use a file shredder to permanently delete data which cannot be recovered after disk formatting.
In “System Control” you can disable programs that automatically run at Windows startup, uninstall programs from your computer and manage Internet Explorer extensions.
Finally, “Analyze and Compare” allows you to use the “Disk Space Explorer” to help you figure out how to free disk space. You are also able to track any changes made to your computer by other programs, as well as control the applications which open the current file associations and restore previous snapshots.
System Cleaner uses a moderate amount of system resources and contains a comprehensive help file. Scanning the computer can take from several seconds to several minutes and you are in full control of the content you want to delete.
All in all, System Cleaner is a great tool for performing a little maintenance on your computer, but, still, it needs to fix some functionality related problems.
Your PC is slowing down. Programs don’t run as fast as they used to; it takes longer to boot up in the morning and sometimes it takes forever to shut down at the end of the day. Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
This kind of things happen to all PCs eventually. It’s not your fault. Your PC needs an occasional tune-up just like your car does. Files become fragmented, disk caches fill up, the all-important Windows Registry gets disorganized and, before you know it, your PC starts letting you down when you need it the most.
All you have to do is download System Cleaner, the premier software package that’s custom designed to get your Windows-based PC performing as if it were factory new, and you’re all set. And don`t forget to take care of your online privacy while you’re at it.
In addition, this application will also remove all the traces left behind so that you can rest assured that what you do online cannot be found by other PC users.
- Restore hard-drive space and protect your privacy by cleaning Internet history, cache, temporary files, Windows temp files, recent document list, find history, run history, *.CHK files, the recycle bin, additional garbage and much, much more.
- Scan dead shortcuts from your Start menu and Desktop. If it finds any shortcuts that point to files that do not exist, it will list them for you.
- Lets you delete or disable entries that automatically start on Windows startup. This pulls all entries from your Start Menu-Programs-Startup folder as well as from the registry.
- Define your own user defined items to remove (specified files or folders).
- Backup files to a ZIP file or proprietary file format. You can later restore individual files using the “Restore Wizard”.
- Clean Directories and Internet Cache Files. Allows you to clean directories that usually have Temporary Files or cache files (Windows Temp Directory, Documents Folder, MS Internet Explorer Cache Directory and Netscape Cache Directory).
- Powerful file search. You can select to scan for files between a certain date, with some or all file attributes, with a certain size or with the contents of a file matching a user-defined text string.
- Remove files to Recycle Bin, zip them, move them to a folder or completely delete them!
- Scan multiple hard drives.
- 15 days trial
- Nag screen
- Integrator: Minor interface improvements
- Registry Cleaner: Added more ignore keys items
- Disk Cleaner: Added more ignore folder items
- Registry Defrag: Improved defrag report after the computer is restarted
- Improved how the software handles rolled-back computer date
- Fixed issue with folder permissions for non-elevated applications
- Other minor fixes and improvements