Having the same emails accessible on multiple computers may not be too difficult a feat but an email client is more than a tool to offer access to messages stored on a server. Most of them provide filtering options, organization of the messages, store contacts or include a calendar holding your weekly agenda, all of them tied to the local client. In the case of Microsoft’s Outlook third party tools can help you have the same data across multiple computers. Sync2 for Outlook is one utility created with this purpose in mind. In order to work, the application requires a version of Microsoft Outlook to be available on the system, otherwise the installation process does not start. List of features The application is designed as a complete data synchronization solution for Outlook and it includes the possibility to share the client’s information across multiple computers, both over LAN and over the Internet. Besides syncing the read/unread details the program can also include the list of contacts as well as the data from the calendars. Furthermore, there is support for copying the entries from Google Tasks to Outlook’ folders, complete with the categories they’re grouped into. Even with the synchronization service active, there is still the possibility to lose the data. To protect against such an event Sync2 sports backup functionality that allows restoring the information at a later time or migrating it to a new computer. The synchronization process can occur automatically according to user-defined parameters or it can be initiated manually. Conclusion Sync2 for Outlook provides a flexible range of sync options for Microsoft’s email client. It can run automatically and does not require the email utility to run in order to do its job. More importantly, it achieves its purpose without the need of a Microsoft Exchange server..
Sync2 for Outlook is a state-of-the-art synchronization software add-in for Microsoft Outlook. Sync Outlook personal and public folders (email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and journal) between multiple computers without Microsoft Exchange server. Clone and synchronize Outlook .pst data file using shared folder on LAN, USB drive or FTP. Just install Sync2 for Outlook on your computers running any version of Microsoft Outlook and on computers you wish to sync with, and after a few easy steps you will have fully synchronized Outlook folders that will look the same on all synchronized PCs. You can schedule automatic Outlook synchronization or perform a manual sync on demand. Scheduled Automatic Sync will be performed on background, even if Outlook is not running. Share Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar. Sync Google Contacts with Outlook Contacts. Synchronization of multiple Calendar folders, Google Calendars and Gmail Contacts accounts are supported. Event-based Outlook sync, only changes are synchronized! No need to carry or share the whole PST file. Microsoft Exchange Public folders are supported. Synchronize the same or different multiple Outlook folders set with different PC workgroups. Sync all item fields, including read/unread statuses. Use your PC, any networked device, or removable memory device (Memory cards, USB Flash or HD Drives) as shared folder location. With the help of the Sync2 for Outlook, you are able to synchronize Microsoft Outlook data between multiple PCs using external USB device, shared network folder or FTP.
Here are some key features of “Sync2 for Outlook”:
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook on multiple PCs without a server
- Sync multiple Outlook Calendar folders with the Google Calendar
- Synchronize Outlook Contacts folder with Google Contacts and Gmail Contacts
- Microsoft Outlook Tasks sync with Google Tasks Lists. Synchronize Outlook Tasks between PCs.
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Exchange Folders (.OST file).
- Complete automatic background synchronization, even if Outlook is not running
- 4Team FTP Sharing Service.
- Work offline or online.
- RAM: Minimum: 256 MB
- CPU: Pentium III-compatible or higher
- CPU Speed: Minimum: 500 MHz
- HDD: 1 GB hard disk space
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003 or above
- 14-day trial
- Functional Updates:
- Instant synchronization added. Now you can enable instant synchronization – once you change something in Outlook, and want it to be synchronized immediately.
- Automatic backup before synchronization. With the 4Team Folders Backup for Outlook free edition Calendar and Contacts folders are backed up automatically before synchronization occurs, leaving you an option to always revert back to the folder’s original state in case you don’t like the synchronization results.
- Select / deselect sub-folders for synchronization. New buttons have been added to the “Data Folders and Filters” dialog to allow selecting /deselecting of sub-folders for synchronization with one simple click.
- Italian language has been added.
- Issues Fixed:
- Google synchronization profile was starting to crash constantly after some time due to local database file corruption.
- A new folder added for synchronization in one way Google synchronization profile would be synchronized both…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.