Software for translators who need to build locally
Sisulizer Translator is a localization software that will help your company localize software language for its subsidiaries, distributors or customers local language. Sisulizer Translator can build localized projects, and comes with a lot of time saving and QA features. This is less overhead for you, and brings more flexibility to the localizer. Sisulizer Translator can not be used to create new software localization projects. If you are a developer and want to create new projects we recommend the developer edition Sisulizer Standard.
Here are some key features of “Sisulizer Translator”:
- Locally build localized software
- Translation validation
- Use server based translation memory
- Use machine translation engines
- Use live spell-checker
- Pentium CPU or higher
- 256 MB RAM
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- 30-day trial
- Randomly inserts “eval” text into localized output
- Nag screen
- New features:
- Support for Windows 8.1 added.
- Support for Visual Studio 2013 added.
- Support for .NET 4.5.1 added.
- Improved features:
- Windows Forms: Support for DevExpress InformationTips format added.
- XAML: Bidning values that are inside Setter are scanned.
- Bug fixes:
- Delphi: LaResource.LoadNewResourceFile return type changed to HMODULE. It used to be Interger that caused sometimes a crash because of a data overflow.
- .NET: Sisulizer sometimes failed to compile XAML files when target .NET framework 4.5 or 4.5.1 was used.
- Segmentation: Sisulizer did not save segmentation rules that were imported using segmentation sheets’s Import button.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.