Working with limited resources requires you to be efficient, especially when you handle metallic components or other similar materials. A bad cut can ruin an entire piece, since you cannot undo it. It is considered good practice to use an application that can calculate the optimal cut points for any analyzed materials and components.
Real Cut 1D with angles is a handy program that can help you calculate the best cutting angle and dimension for certain linear pieces such as bars, pipes or tubes.
Reliable component analyzer
The application can help you find the best cutting points for various bars or pipes. This can reduce the waste created by inefficient or miscalculated cuts, because a good cut can save enough reusable material for other parts.
In order to create the best results, the program needs correct input data. Real Cut 1D with angles supports input for mobile parts, as long as you select the rotation axis, which can simultaneously be any combination between Ox, Oy and Oz. This ensures the best cutting angle for 2D and 3D moving parts.
Detailed technical specifications
The program allows you to set specific settings for each managed component. You can set the cut thickness, useful when using a wide cutting tool to trim away excess material.
In addition, you can set how many parts you need to obtain from a certain component, as the application will provide you with optimal cutting points and angles for each piece.
Real Cut 1D with angles can help you find the best way to limit costs and waste, by allowing you to compare the waste created from cutting a piece and the cost of new pieces to cut from. The program can be set to make precise calculations, at the cost of waiting time.
A strong work optimization tool
The application can help you optimize your work, by calculating the best solution for cutting certain pieces or components. You can use all your materials efficiently, thus reducing overall costs and waste.
Real Cut 1D is a computer program used for obtaining optimal cutting designs of one dimensional pieces which may have angles different of 90 degrees at both extremities.
You can use Real Cut 1D to cut linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, steel bars, etc.
- Pieces to be cut can have angles different of 90 degrees at their extremities. A lot of material can be saved by properly matching 2 pieces having sharp extremities. For instance, if you match 2 pieces having 45 degrees at their extremities you will save as much as the height of the pieces.
- Compute the cutting order – which is very important if the extremities have angles different of 90 degree. If all angles have 90 degrees the cutting order is not important.
- Generates optimal cutting patterns.
- Any number of pieces in the REPOSITORY and DEMAND – virtually no limit for the number of pieces that you want to optimize.
- Any size less than 2 billion units- the size of the pieces is limited by the size of the data types introduced by the C++ language.
- Any measurement metric- The way in which you introduce the data is a general one. You don’t have to specify a metric. Just choose a metric in your mind and enter all data using that metric only.
- Adjustable cutting blade thickness.
- Adjustable optimization level- One may specify how many layouts to be generated before the solution is outputted. If you don’t have too much time and you don’t have a good computer you may set the Optimization Level to a low level. This feature helps you to run your program on any kind of computer (from 486 to the best processors available today)
- Reduces panel waste and costs – By using the latest achievements in the field of Artificial Intelligence you may obtain reduce the waste by 15%.
- Automatic offcuts handling – the useful waste is automatically added to the Repository of materials.
- Graphical and text display of the obtained results.
- Printing the obtained layouts – on any printer.
- Printing multiple layouts on the same page – this will save a lot of paper.
- Printing the REPOSITORY and the DEMAND of the customer – you may print the pieces that you want to optimize.
- The cuttings are shown in text format in order to use them with a CNC machine.
- Statistics related to the current cut / layout- At the end of the optimisation process you will have access to the: cuttings definition (starting and ending point), number of waste pieces, the waste pieces, number of utilized pieces, the placement of the utilized pieces, used length, …
- Load data from *.1d (specific files), *.xls (Excel files), *.xml (XML files).
- Automatically computing of the order price –
- The REPOSITORY and the DEMAND can be sorted – by using various criteria: Length, Width, Quantity, Type, Rotation, Labels
- Maximises productivity, saves time and money ….
- Data can be exported into very popular formats: Word, Excel, HTML and XML files.
- All panels and table’s columns are resizable – You may customize the workspace. The new positions are automatically stored.
- Very fast running time – Solutions are obtained within seconds.
- Optimization engines provided by Optimal Programs Cut 1D X component.
- Interface in multiple languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish.