Prezi Desktop is a comprehensive and practical software solution whose main purpose is to help users create stunning presentations effortlessly. The application enables you to store your customized presentations both locally and online into your account by uploading them and accessing them remotely whenever you want. Before actually using the application, you need to choose the template you like most, then insert images, shapes, symbols, YouTube videos and specific files so you can personalize the presentation as you prefer. The differences between Prezi and other applications that help you to create interesting presentations is that you can export your work to PDF format or as a portable app and run the presentation without the need of Prezi installed. By using Prezi Desktop you have the possibility to add object animations, change the order between slides and modify the theme as you wish. Also, you are able to create and store prezis securely on your computer, USB drive or local network so you can easily share them with your friends and colleagues. Prezi Desktop allows you to communicate design ideas, strategies and concepts in a highly engaging and dynamic way because it brings motion and flexibility to the art of the presentation. Moreover, because of its complexity and features that Prezi Desktop comes with, it can be used in schools and in companies as well. Teachers have the task of conveying complex ideas in a short amount of time, but here Prezi Desktop comes in handy. You have the possibility to create connections between various topics, without losing the main idea and your students’ focus. With the help of Prezi Desktop, your presentations can be as interesting as your organization’s cause and enable you to present new ideas in an intuitive and interactive environment..
Prezi is a useful and efficient tool that was designed in order to help you make your own personalized presentations. You can install Prezi on your computer and store files locally, or upload them to your account on Prezi.com. Note: You need to sign up for an account in order to use Prezi.
Here are some key features of “Prezi (formerly Prezi Desktop)”:
- Create, Edit and Show presentations offline from your laptop
- You can download prezi files (with *.pez extension) from your online account, and open them in Prezi Desktop
- You can convert prezis created in earlier versions of Prezi Desktop to prezi files
- Editing is not available
- Prezi Desktop has been renamed and is now simply, Prezi!
- There is now a prezi folder hidden in the background where we store all of your prezis. This means that you no longer need to manage PEZ files when working with your prezis.
- View all of your prezis on the new home screen.
- You can download prezis you have created from prezi.com and upload them automatically after editing
- Import previous PEZ files.
- Option to sync PEZ files with your online Prezi account.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.