This is the portable version of HWiNFO64, an application that provides you with complete information about your system’s inner workings. Since installation is not necessary, you can store HWiNFO64 on an external device, plug it into any computer and directly run its executable file. What’s more important is the fact that your Windows registry entries will remain intact. The interface of the program is simple and intuitive. Upon initialization, HWiNFO64 automatically checks for updates online. Also, you can view a system summary. So, you can find out information when it comes to the central processor, motherboard memory, bus, monitor, drives, audio, network and ports. Furthermore, you can analyze sensors and find out their current, minimum and maximum size, as well along with temperature (toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit) and others. Plus, you can configure sensors settings (e.g. add all items to tray, enable sidebar support and alerting), export the log file to the CSV format, as well as reset the minimum and maximum values. Moreover, you can create a full report and export it to a text log file, HTML, XML or other formats, copy a line or result, as well as modify program options (e.g. set the IDE drive scan mode, CPU clock measurement, minimize sensors or the main window on startup, disable auto update). Settings can be restored to their default value at any time. The lightweight tool requires a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, includes a brief help file and ran smoothly during our tests. We haven’t come across any difficulties and highly recommend Portable HWiNFO64 to all users..
HWiNFO64 is a professional designed to display hardware information and diagnose computers and it also provides support for the latest components, industry technologies or standards. The tool is designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
Here are some key features of “Portable HWiNFO64”:
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Added support of RTSS 5.3.2+ for OSD with up-to 4096 characters.
- Added reporting of drive warning status based on SMART.
- Added drive health status icon (OK/Warning/Failure) to summary window.
- Improved enumeration of USB-ATA drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A88X series.
- Added reporting of GPU clock and improved support of Bay Trail.
- Added nVidia Quadro K6000, GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM.
- Enhanced reporting of SATA features and current transfer rate.
- Improved ICC support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A55M series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel DZ87 series.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.