Cross-platform gettext catalog editor
Poedit was developed to offer you a more convenient approach when it comes to creating and editing a catalog. Poedit was built with the help of the wxWidgets toolkit and can run on any platform supported by it. Now, you can easily edit all your catalogs.
Here are some key features of “Poedit”:
- Unlike other catalogs editors, poEdit shows data in very compact way. Entries are arranged in a list, so that you can easily navigate large catalogs and immediately get an idea about how big part of the catalog is already translated, what needs translating and which parts are only translated in a “fuzzy” way.
- Plural forms support
- Features whitespaces highlighting
- Fuzzy and untranslated records are highlighted and displayed at the top of the list
- Automatic compilation of .mo files (optional)
- Automatic headers update
- References browser lets you see where and in what context is the string used
- You can use poEdit to scan source code for translatable strings
- UTF-8 support. poEdit understands all encodings supported by operating system and works in Unicode internally
- Support for conversion between line-ending formats (useful if you need to edit catalogs by hand under Windows)
- Translation memory automates translation of frequent phrases. poEdit can reuse translation data from all your PO, MO and RPM files
- Search dialog for quick navigation in the catalog
- Comments editing
- Catalogs manager
- Unicode support
- Spellchecking (GTK 2.x).
- improved languages handling (entering, sorting, plural forms expressions)
- completely new translation memory implementation
- assorted UI improvements
- better build systems on OS X and Windows
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.