PhraseExpress is a software application that helps users eliminate repetitive typing operations by automatically filling preset phrases in a document, as well as organize them in different categories. The program sits quietly in the system tray until called upon. It gives users the possibility to store a new phrase by entering a short description, inserting the text, and assigning a hotkey. Plus, you can add a text abbreviation for each phrase and when it’s triggered, the program automatically replaces it with the longer text. The tool enables users to sort phrases into folders, and you can drag and drop the phrases into any directory. If the text is formatted or includes URLs or pictures, then you can define a new phrase by selecting one of the following modes: RTF, HTML, or MS word phrase. PhraseExpress comes packed with auto-correct entries for transforming user-defined abbreviations into the longer version of the phrases (e.g. “btw” becomes “by the way”), famous quotes, and salutations (e.g. “Dear Mr.”). Plus, it allows users to create a list with websites which can be launched directly from the primary panel. Another important feature worth mentioning is the macro option, which lets you automate different operations, such as insert date and time stamps, open websites, and create automatic email messages. The Settings window reveals several options, which allow you to pick an audio file for phrase insertion, popup display, detection of unwanted text replacement, and new spelling correction, assign hotkeys for various operations, backup the information, and enable the Clipboard monitoring mode. Futhermore, the program is able to calculate how much money and time you have spent using PhraseExpress based on typing rate and hourly wage, as well as launch Windows programs. All in all, PhraseExpress is a reliable application that comes packed with text auto-fill capabilities and many configurable settings that suit beginners and experts alike..
PhraseExpress eliminates repetitive typing and sorts frequently used text snippets in personalized categories. PhraseExpress eliminates repetitive typing and manages frequently used text snippets in customizable categories. Boilerplate templates can be stored together with bitmaps and RTF or HTML text formatting. The unique text prediction feature watches out for repetitive text patterns and offers to auto-complete such phrases. Smart algorithms analyze and learn your writing patterns, and suggest the most relevant ways to complete phrases and sentences. The Autotext feature allows assigning a frequently used text such as your address, your signature or a common phrase to a much shorter abbreviation. Whenever you type in the assigned abbreviation PhraseExpress will automatically replace it with the original text. For example, “ty” will be expanded to “thank you very much. Existing MS Office AutoCorrect entries can be imported for use in any Windows program, not just MS Office. PhraseExpress automatically recognizes unwanted Autotexts and suppresses the text replacement the next time you enter the Autotext. The Clipboard Cache enhances the native Windows clipboard functionality by remembering all items that are copied to the clipboard and storing them for later pasting. PhraseExpress can optionally remove any text formatting from the clipboard contents. Powerful macro functions can add dynamic contents to static phrases such as the current date, counters or additional manual input. Phrases can be linked or nested. Macros can also launch programs or open documents triggered by shortcuts. Entering ‘calc’ may open the Windows calculator program or striking the hotkey CTRL-F8 may offer a Google search query of a highlighted text on-the-fly. Note: Free for personal use only. If you want to use PhraseExpress in a commercial environment, you can purchasePhraseExpress Standard or PhraseExpress Professional. You can also download PhraseExpress Portable
Here are some key features of “PhraseExpress”:
- The auto complete feature automatically expands abbreviations and corrects typos while you type.
- Quickly handle email responses
- Save countless keystrokes
- PhraseExpress works in any application, e.g. for filling web forms, chat sessions or custom database applications
- All phrases are stored in a single data file. Data backup is easy and phrases can be distributed to all users in a network in a snap or transferred to a new computer. Ever tried that with your MS Word AutoCorrect items?
- PhraseExpress allows to use the same text shortcut or hotkey for multiple phrases. In such case, a popup window directly next to your mouse cursor allows choosing the desired phrase from the selection. No need to worry anymore whether a certain abbreviation is already in use – Just use them twice.
- You can paste phrases not only via Autotext but also from the tasktray icon menu or by using keyboard shortcuts
- Web browser to read the documentation
- Optionally Internet access to retrieve software updates
- Approximately 5 MB hard disk space for the program and the phrase file
- Access permission issue fixed.
- Resolved problem if using SQL server with a locally licensed client.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.