PeStudio is a professional software utility that allows users to inspect multiple applications. The program generates and displays statistics about any Windows program without actually opening it. In this way, you can stay away from suspicious apps that can threat your computer’s safety. The user interface is straightforward and all its functions are neatly displayed in the main window. Although it doesn’t include a help menu, you can easily understand how this application works. You can use this program to verify almost any type of apps, as it supports a wide array of file formats: EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX, AX, SYS and others. It provides useful information about imported libraries or symbols, directories, DOS, file or optional header, debug or version information, indicators, strings, bound imports, UPX information, exported symbols, resources and others. Moreover, you may select what items should be displayed in the log. It is also possible to save the reports to XML file format. Furthermore, you can also scan the programs, so you can see if they contain possible malware. In order to make the entire process easier and faster, the developer included the drag and drop support, so you can easily add any programs directly into the main window and obtain important data about them. During our testing, we have noticed that PeStudio carries out a task pretty quickly and without errors. To sum up, PeStudio proves to be a reliable tool that can help you inspect many programs on the fly. It’s easy to work with and also light on your system resources..
PeStudio is an application that can come in handy when you want to inspect all the detailed aspects of a software utility without actually starting it. Now, you can use this piece of software to verify any 32-bit or 64-bit app (EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX, AX, SYS etc)
Here are some key features of “PeStudio”:
- PeStudio shows you much more details, like:
- all libraries that are used by an application.
- all functions that are imported by an application.
- all functions (also anonymous) that are exported by an application.
- all functions that are forwarded to other libraries.
- Obsolete Functions that are exported and imported by an application
- whether the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Windows security mechanism is used.
- whether the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) Windows security mechanism is used.
- whether Structured Exception Handling – SEH Windows security mechanism is used
- whether some sections are compressed.
- Added Feature detection of Regular Expressions (Regex)
- Added Feature detection of Service Control Manager (SCM)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.