PerfectDisk Enterprise Console provides fully customizable central management tools that allow system administrators to manage defragmentation of workstations, servers and virtual environments quickly and efficiently.
Take PerfectDisk Enterprise Console for a test drive to see what it can do for you!
- Centralized Management:
- Easily install, deploy, configure, manage and report on PerfectDisk across computers, servers and virtual environments. The PerfectDisk Enterprise Console’s Deployment Wizard guides administrators through deployment, updating and installation processes. Plus, from the console interface you can seamlessly convert evaluation copies to licensed copies of PerfectDisk.
- Automatic Defragmentation with PerfectDisk AutoPilot Scheduling:
- Customize defragmentation schedules for your computers, servers and virtual environments from a single location. Through the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console, you can automate defrags that run daily, weekly or during system idle times.
- Customized Settings Management:
- Define and manage settings for each PerfectDisk client according to their unique requirements. The PerfectDisk Enterprise Console Edition lets you easily configure a host of PerfectDisk settings across your enterprise, including log settings, system resources and priority settings.
- Instant Notification of Fragmentation Issues:
- PerfectDisk Enterprise console gives you the ability to customize up to 12 (three times the number of our competitors) alerts on fragmentation of drives across their enterprise. When alert parameters have been reached, the console provides visual notifications of the affected drive and the severity of the problem. Notifications can also be emailed to system administrators automatically.
- Remote Desktop Management with Remote Control:
- Troubleshoot fragmentation issues across an entire enterprise through a single, convenient location. With the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console, administrators can access terminal service and remote desktop and have the ability to control PerfectDisk on remote drives.
- Advanced Reporting of Fragmentation Issues:
- PerfectDisk Enterprise Console provides the industry’s most comprehensive set of fragmentation reports, giving you a complete picture of fragmentation issues across your enterprise. Reports include:
- Install Report: Shows which computers have PerfectDisk installed, including the version number and license type/expiration.
- Fragmentation report: Shows fragmentation-related issues across the enterprise, with visual alerts of affected drives.
- Historic Fragmentation Reports: Shows fragmentation-related issues over a user-specified date range.
- Alert and Warning Report: Shows the current warnings and alerts for drives throughout the network.
- AutoPilot Schedule Report: Shows schedules for running PerfectDisk on drives throughout the network.