PDF Nomad is a carefully styled, modern PDF editor developed in the Mac OS X tradition. It features a multitude of ways to take your PDF documents from one place to the next, through an easy to use interface.
PDF Nomad provides often used operations like merging multiple documents, as well as more exotic ones like exporting the document’s text as a spoken sound file.
Export individual pages as bitmaps (jpg, png etc.) or create spoken audio files from the document’s text. Split documents into even/odd pages, or explode documents into single page PDFs.
Merge pages side by side or on top of each other. Split pages in half or tile them to print them onto multiple pages to be assembled into posters.
- 64-bit processor
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- The output files have a “PDF Nomad Demo” watermark.
- Each page has a diagonal line traced.
- Resize, merge, delete, reorder, split and tile pages.
- Merge, interleave and overlay PDF documents.
- Split and explode documents.
- Export pages as bitmap files or text as an audio file.
- Create and fill out PDF forms.
- Markup text and annotate pages.
- Create books and magazines.
- Create and edit outlines (including batch edits and automatic creation from table of contents.
- Add page labels.
- Shift page contents
- Add finishing and proofing marks.
- Link index table and cross-document references to their corresponding pages.