Password Max for Groups is a complex software utility which enables you to easily store and generate passkeys, so that you can manage them in a more efficient manner. The interface is quite simple, being comprised of a menu bar, several shortcut buttons and a pretty large window in which to display information. In addition to that, you should know that both power and novice users can work with it, with great ease. You can create multiple accounts with different access levels and categories, so that you can make sure only authorized personnel can access certain information regarding the company. It is possible to generate random passwords with this tool. You can choose its type from the built-in list provided (word, concatenated words, alphanumeric, hexadecimal, DoD 2 compliant etc.) and size, or just use the “Randomize Settings” button. Aside from that, when using the “Start” button from the list of passkeys, you can launch a document, application or Internet location. All passwords are displayed in the main window along with description, category, name, password, document, level, expiry and changed date, notes, e-mail address, name on card and target. Users on the other hand, can be viewed with name, e-mail level, password and record update date, as well as the expiry date. Import is also available from CSV files, while export is possible to CSV and HTML. Reports can be generated, according to all types of passwords, users or categories. An option called “Break the glass” is incorporated, which enables you one-time access to all passwords and sends a notification to the Administrator. To sum up, Password Max for Groups is a user-friendly, complex and efficient piece of software when it comes to managing and generating passwords for your employees, with a good response time..
Passwords Max for Groups is a handy and reliable application which helps your IT administrator to manage effectivly the passwords that employees need access to. Passwords can be generated using over 32 variations including hexadecimal, dictionary, concatenated words, and full “Department of Defense compliance”.
Here are some key features of “Passwords Max for Groups”:
- Your authorized users will have a single, strong, regularly changing master password. They will have access to just those passwords that they should have access to. Expiry notifications can be sent automatically.
- Your information is protected using your choice of 6 proven encryption methods: Blowfish, Triple DES, DES, MDC/SHS, RC4, and Safer.
- Passwords can be generated using over 32 variations including hexadecimal, dictionary, concatenated words, and full “Department of Defense compliance”.
- Passwords and other information can be transferred to other applications automatically. Your users will have fewer login problems, and password-related support calls can be eliminated.
- An integrated secure internet browser makes web page access seamless and prevents “rogue” browser plug-ins from stealing critical information.
- You have a full set of group administration tools. Levels, categories, user groups, and overrides can be used in various combinations to match any situation. Includes “break the glass” emergency password access support.
- You can have an optional audit trail detailing password use.
- You can grant or limit access to tools and features.
- You have access to professional grade reports, both pre-formatted and customizable.
- You can set expiration dates for user accounts, useful for “term” users such as temporary employees or students.
- You can directly encrypt/decrypt files on your system, or embed small files with a selected password account.
- You can run the application on any 32-bit Windows platform from Windows 95 through Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server, from any local or network drive, or even rewritable media. Take advantage of the latest technology such as USB flash drives (biometric or regular, 16MB or larger) without losing any of the security benefits of Passwords Max.
- Friendly, helpful support via e-mail or our forum is available at no extra charge.
- There are many more features than listed here, but if you find that you need one that isn’t currently supported, you can rest assured that development is ongoing and suggestions from registered users are always considered as priority items.
- 30 days trial.
- You can’t create Synchronization File
- Updated third party libraries.
- Rollup miscellaneous minor fixes and enhancements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.