Output Factory is a simple, easy to use tool that automates printing and exporting from Adobe InDesign.
With just a click of a button you can activate batch printing, layer versioning, automatic preflighting, file delivery and much more.
Just select InDesign files, adjust the settings and Output Factory will do the rest for you.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30 days trial
- Save groups of Output Factory settings as workflows. For example, create workflows for hi-res and lo-res PDF output, laser printing, CMYK TIFF with FTP delivery etc. Export and import workflows to share them across workgroups.
- Variable file names:
- Output Factory offers unmatched abilities to create variable output file names. Compose file names interactively using powerful tokens with unlimited name parts. You can even insert dynamic contents from your documents using the script label variable.
- Layer versioning:
- Output InDesign layers and their combinations as separate files automatically – an indispensable feature for multilingual documents publishing and other projects with layered contents.
- Preflight InDesign documents:
- With Output Factory, output errors are a thing of the past. Thoroughly check files using InDesign’s built-in preflight or Output Factory’s own options, and define conditions for skipping files. Errors will be stored in the History with their detailed description.
- PDF preflight:
- Output Factory can also automatically check final PDFs using Acrobat Pro’s preflight droplets, increasing your confidence in the final output even further.
- File delivery:
- Need to send output files to FTP, Amazon S3, by email or locally? Output Factory can do that, too! Seamless integration with Zevrix products Deliver and Deliver Express lets you send files over the Internet and locally with email notifications, file compression, encryption and much more.
- You can rely on Output Factory to track InDesign files you sent to output, any errors and warnings that occurred, as well as the output files created. The file info is stored in XML property list files so you can easily import it into your production databases if required.