Outlook4Gmail is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook that allows you to synchronize all the contacts between your Gmail and Outlook accounts. The application is easy to install and creates a new tab in the Outlook interface from where you can access all its features. Outlook4Gmail can help you synchronize information such as names, company, phone, address, email, notes, contact picture, group and category while providing you with one-way and two-way synchronization. Outlook4Gmail enables you to choose whether you want to only update the account for Gmail or Outlook, as well as both at the same time. You can have it replace Outlook contacts with Gmail ones or leave them unchanged. In case you only want to update one account with only the most recent added contacts, you can do just that. Using Outlook4Gmail, calendars can be synchronized as well. They can be imported from Google into Outlook and the other way around. Moreover, you can also create new calendars which makes it easy to both keep track of all your scheduled events, as well as add new ones and transfer them to the other account. The add-in allows you to insert multiple Gmail accounts and switch between them whenever you need to. Outlook4Gmail can also be set to automatically synchronize your contacts when it starts or on regular intervals while it is running. This scheduling feature acts like an automated backup function that does really come in handy. In case you set Outlook4Gmail to synchronize contacts on its own and are unsure whether it did its job or not, the add-in offers you an event log that displays all its activity. Each entry in the log contains the time and date of the action accompanied by a short description for it. In closing, if you’re looking for a simple and reliable way of synchronizing contacts and calendar entries between your Gmail and Outlook accounts, then you can certainly give Outlook4Gmail a try..
Outlook4Gmail is an add-in that allows you to synchronize your MS Outlook account and details with your Gmail account. If you frequently use Outlook and have at least one Google account, the need to synchronize your Outlook and Gmail contacts becomes evident quite soon. This add-in uses the maximum correspondence of Outlook and Gmail contact details: Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, etc.
Here are some key features of “Outlook4Gmail”:
- Two-way synchronization of contacts that makes all address books identical after the sync process is over;
- Real-time synchronization/update when Outlook address book is being changed;
- Possibility to set the Gmail account list used for synchronization based on ‘one-to-many’, ‘many-to-one’ and ‘many-to-many’ schemes;
- One-way synchronization of contacts when the target address book may be either in Outlook or Gmail, while the source one is declared as read-only;
- Synchronization of both main and additional properties of a contact (Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, etc.);
- Tracking and viewing events logs of the synchronization / update process;
- MS Outlook 2003 or higher;
- At least a 1GHz processor
- 10MB of free disk space at system drive.
- 256 MB RAM
- Cannot sync items when Outlook starts
- Cannot sync when Outlook is running
- Defects corrected:
- Fixed processing of recurrent events with undefined timezone
- Improved Google Groups Cleaning up
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.