Navicat for MariaDB is a comprehensive and effective software solution especially intended for database administrators who need to manage and organize multiple MariaDB objects such as tables, triggers, indexes, procedures and queries.
With its well-designed and intuitive interface, the application lets you quickly and easily create, access and share information in a secure way.
The main toolbar allows you to access basic objects and features such as connections, views, functions, events and backups.
The left panel displays a hierarchical tree that allows you to navigate through multiple connections, databases and other objects including reports and queries.
As far as the security is concerned, the program establishes a secure connection through SSH, so you can enjoy a strong authentication and encrypted communications between two hosts. This way, you are able to share your scripts while protecting them against unauthorized access.
The ‘Object Designer’ option allows you to create, modify and design database objects effortlessly. Since you are not required to write complex SQL scripts in order to edit the objects, even novice users are able to work with this application.
Another option that helps you work with your database objects is entitled ‘Table Viewer’. It enables you to navigate through thousands of records using built-in features such as sorting and hiding columns, or simply using assistant editors.
What’s more, because of the ‘Reverse engineering’ feature that the program comes with, you are able to create a database model from an existing one and easily visualize and edit its structure. Or, you can create a personal model then generate a database that supports it.
To wrap it up, Navicat for MariaDB proves to be a steady solution when it comes to managing multiple MariaDB connections, running various SQL scripts, creating tables and organizing procedures, triggers and primary / foreign keys.
Navicat for MariaDB provides a native environment for MariaDB database management and administration. It works with any MariaDB database servers and supports all MariaDB objects types.
You can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts and manage MariaDB users and their privileges.
- Multiple local/remote server connections
- SSL secure connection
- Export/import connection settings
- Code-highlight in Memo viewer
- Box selection and multi-cell editing
- Copy selected records as INSERT/UPDATE statements
- Foreign key data selection: locate the available values from the reference table
- Create parameter queries
- Multiple SQL editors with syntax highlighted feature
- Zoom in/out for SQL editors
- Build model with multiple schemas
- Add vertices, layers, images and notes/labels
- Generate complex SQL/DDL
- Import data from MS Access, Excel or ODBC
- Transfer data to a SQL file with designated SQL format and encoding
- Restore database with chosen database objects
- Schedule report printing
- Attach Export Wizard/Report result files in Batch Job notification email
- Maintain database objects
- Connection tree filter and objects search filter
- Create table/view shortcut on desktop
- Virtual grouping: provide logical organization over connections and objects
- 30 days trial period
- Nag screen
- Query profile now support to show in server level.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed to set MYSQL_OPT_LOCAL_INFILE for connection.
- Unable to save local file if database name contained heading/tailing space.
- Crashed when loading and parsing a long incorrect syntax SQL in Query.
- After adding a new row, pressing next/last button would freeze the Form View in Table Viewer.
- Number of rows selected incorrectly when using shift+up/down keys in Table Viewer.
- Multiple selection not working properly with shift+keys in Table Viewer.
- When using CTRL+A to select text inside a data cell, all cells were incorrectly selected in Table Viewer.
- Import Paradox not able to import data properly in Navicat 64bits.
- Wrong NullsOrder setting was shown for foreign key fields under Table Designer in Data Modeling Tool.
- Wrong CREATE TABLE SQL with character set and comment exported under Export SQL in Data Modeling Tool.