As the name of this piece of software implies, Multi-Page TIFF Editor lets you create and edit multi-page TIFF files. It can be handled mainly by advanced users. The app supports the TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N and G3F formats. You can load a picture by using either the file browser or ‘drag and drop’ functionality. So, you can preview each page of the TIFF file within the frame, and select any one of them, in order to start editing. Multi-Page TIFF Editor provides some basic painting functions – these include rectangular selection, eye dropper, fill, spray, erase, line and text. Plus, you can zoom in and out, go to the next or previous page, as well as rotate, flip resize, or deskew the page. But you can also make some adjustments regarding the brightness, contrast, HSL and RGB levels, and apply filters (e.g. Gaussian blur, prism, wave, lens, grayscale, black and white). The program also lets you find text within the files (IPTC, DICOM data), insert, move, extract or divide pages, merge or split files, write annotations and protect them with a password, as well as apply watermarks (images only). From the ‘Options’ screen, you can select the colors for the thumbnails and annotations, switch to a different language for the interface, make file associations, configure email settings, and set the default path to the external BMP editor, just to name a few. The graphic editing tool needs a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time and includes a help file. We have not come across any problems during our testing; Multi-Page TIFF Editor did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. However, the app’s interface is not very intuitive, so first-time users may take their time to get familiarized with Multi-Page TIFF Editor’s features..
Multi-Page TIFF Editor is an application that can help you create or edit multi-page TIFF files with ease. The application allows you to add / remove pages, change the order, insert new pages from a scanner or from almost any graphic file format. Furthermore, each page can be edited (rotated, resized etc.) using the internal bitmap editor. Multi-Page TIFF Editor allows you to merge several separate image files into one multi-page file. The TIFF files can be converted to PDF or EPS. This program has a built-in optical character recognition tool (OCR). Multi-Page TIFF Editor support Wangs (Kodak Imaging) annotations for reading and writing (annotations can be protected with password). This program can be useful for viewing or editing scanned documents (faxes, business papers etc).
Here are some key features of “Multi-Page TIFF Editor”:
- It allows to create new TIFF or DCX multi-page files from usual graphics (BMP, JPEG etc.).
- It allows to edit existing multi-page TIFF or DCX files. Editing includes: adding or removing pages, changing page order, inserting of new pages from a scanner or from almost any graphic file format (including another multi-page file). Each page can be edited using powerful internal bitmap editor to adjust brightness, contrast, gamma or RGB. Plus, each page can be rotated to any angle, can be resized or cropped.
- It allows to merge several separate image files into one multi-page file.
- Each page (or all pages) of a multi-page file can be extracted to BMP or JPEG.
- 512 MB or more
- 5-page conversion limit
- Nag screen
- Updated: TIFF reading/writing routines; reading/writing of large files up to 4Gb;
- Updated: Dual monitor functionality;
- New: Ability to insert page before/after the selected page when scanning;
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.