Modelio is a handy and reliable software solution that helps you create various UML and BPMN diagrams.
Modelio is based on a 20-year track record of high end commercial products. Modelio is built to deliver a broad-focused range of standards-based functionalities for software developers, analysts, designers, business architects and system architects.
- BPMN support integrated with UML:
- Modelio combines BPMN support and UML support in one tool, with dedicated diagrams to support business process modeling.
- Java code generator:
- The Java Designer module uses an RCP/Eclipse-style project file structure, and supports Java code generation and reverse, Javadoc generation and Java automation.
- XMI import/export:
- Modelio provides an XMI import/export feature that enables you to exchange UML2 models between different tools.
- HTML mode:
- With the HTML Publisher module, publish your models in HTML format.
- Extension system:
- Modelio can be extended for any language, methodology or modeling technique just by adding modules to your configuration. You can either use existing modules or else develop your own.
- Scripting language support (Jython):
- Modelio provides integrated support of the Jython scripting language, for online requests, small scripts and macro definition.