Mendeley Desktop is a comprehensive application designed to provide researchers and scientific writers with a means of publishing their work as well as searching for sources to base their studies on. This simple utility enables you track any research publication you might have made, but also load files from your computer to your Mendeley account, as you have 2 GB of online storage space. You can even import documents from other popular software. When adding a file, the program will automatically scan and display the title, author name and other identification details. This in turn allows other users to work with your material and use you as a reference in their papers. Mendeley Desktop functions quite efficiently as a reference manager, enabling you to quote various writers and their work into your research, and use others’ studies as a basis to further your own. The application allows you to browse through and draw from over 100 million documents, supporting the free expansion of knowledge across the Mendeley network. You can open countless PDFs in several tabs, and switch between them to compare information. You can even make annotations on each file, that you can keep for yourself or share with others. In addition, when you print or export the PDFs, your notes will be transferred alongside, so you can use them in your paper. Moreover, this utility allows you to create or join groups of researchers in your field, encouraging collaboration with people all over the world, through sharing and exchanging thoughts with like-minded individuals. Mendeley Desktop enables you to instantly generate your bibliography, providing you with the ability to create seamless citations, thus acknowledging other researchers’ work appropriately. Mendeley Desktop is a great tool that can prove an asset for researchers, but also students writing their graduation thesis, as it helps them quickly find sources for their work and allows them to exchange ideas with other people in their situation..
Mendeley Desktop is an award-winning, academic reference manager and web solution designed for managing and sharing research papers, discovering research data and collaborating online. With Mendeley Desktop you can easily create your own bibliography and organize research papers. Note: In order to download and use the software, you need to create a Mendeley account.
Here are some key features of “Mendeley Desktop”:
- Create your personal bibliographic database using Mendeley’s automatic extraction of document details and cited references from PDFs, as well as automatic retrieval of additional information from CrossRef, PubMed, ArXiv, etc.
- Read, full-text search, annotate, and highlight your PDF research papers in Mendeley’s integrated PDF viewer.
- Synchronize your bibliographic database across multiple machines, share it with colleagues, manage it online, or embed bibliographies on blogs and websites.
- Quickly cite your papers in Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer and create bibliographies with a single click.
- Capture citations from websites using Mendeley’s cross-browser Web Importer or via synchronization with CiteULike.
- Mendeley Web works with all major web browsers.
- Automatic extraction of document details from PDF research papers on your computer.
- Synchronize your digital library with your private Mendeley Web account and across multiple computers.
- Manage your private article library online.
- Full-text search across all your research papers.
- Playlist-like organization of your library, smart filtering and tagging of references.
- Read, add sticky notes, and highlight your research papers in Mendeley’s PDF viewer.
- Automatic PDF file renaming and sorting via Mendeley’s file organizer.
- Create and insert citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word and OpenOffice Writer.
- Web Importer that allows easy one-click capturing of citations from web pages like PubMed, ArXiv, Google Scholar, ISI Web of Knowledge, and SpringerLink, among others
- New Features:
- Print with Annotations – Use File -> Print… to print papers directly from Mendeley Desktop. Enable the Print annotations option to include annotations added in Mendeley’s PDF viewer.
- Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed a bug that could cause PDFs to become corrupted when exporting with annotations.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.