At one point or another, all computers start running slow for various reasons. MemOptimizer is a small tool that monitors your system and frees up resources when they are needed. The program has a simple interface that should be quite easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout. Thus, the app provides a CPU usage overview with exact data regarding the free physical and virtual memory, memory load index and memory saved in last cleanup. It also comes with a tool that frees up RAM. This can be done automatically or manually, with the help of a slider. MemOptimizer provides statistics regarding the memory usage and CPU performance. It also enables you to program an optimization session when you want to run a game or program. Thus, you can create a special shortcut that enables you to perform a memory optimization before launching the desired app, thus freeing up a certain amount of RAM. The app can be set to launch at system startup and to appear directly minimized to the System Tray. Furthermore, the Clipboard Contents can be cleared automatically before performing a memory optimization. Hotkeys are available for several tasks, such as suspending and resuming the jobs, starting a manual optimization and displaying the manager. The bottom line is that MemOptimizer is a nice tool that can come in handy quite often. Less experienced users shouldn’t have any troubles while installing and customizing it, thanks to the intuitive interface..
Is your PC becoming increasingly slow and unstable? MemOptimizer monitors your system in the background and frees resources when these are required. The result is that your software will run smoother and be more stable than ever before. Whenever a Windows based program is running, it’s consuming memory resources – unfortunately many Windows programs do not “clean up” after themselves and often leave valuable memory “locked”, preventing other programs from taking advantage of it and slowing your computer’s performance.
Here are some key features of “MemOptimizer”:
- Defragmenting your physical RAM:
- By defragmenting your physical RAM, the layout of your virtual memory more closely matches the layout of your physical memory. This increases your memory cache hit rate and improves locality of reference for data, thereby increasing the efficiency of the L1 and L2 caches present on your processor or motherboard.
- Increasing the amount of available RAM:
- MemOptimize attempts to reclaim RAM from the operating system and applications, so that when the application you are currently using needs memory, it is readily available. This avoids costly swap file access and paging, decreases load time and improves application performance.
- Recovering memory leaks:
- By recovering memory that was allocated and forgotten (leaked) by the operating system and poorly behaved applications, MemOptimizer can increase the amount of both physical and virtual memory available for use.
- CPU Optimizer Technology:
- MemOptimizer now includes CPU Optimizer technology which fine-tunes the processor optimization to the most active applications, thereby focusing the power of your computer directly on the programs you use most and maximizing your computer’s performance.
- Flushing unused libraries and DLLs:
- Many applications and portions of the operating system load libraries that are infrequently used or not used at all; to improve performance, MemOptimize safely flushes these DLLs and libraries out to the system paging file, freeing up the RAM normally used by them. While in this state, they are immediately and transparently reloaded if needed.
- 15 days trial
- Nag screen
- Improved update wizard.
- Improved Windows 8 support.
- Minor updates and improvements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.