A powerful email server software that provides a scalable hosted messaging platform
MailEnable Standard was created as a useful mail application that will provide you with SMTP, webmail, and POP3 services. Its simple installation procedure and powerful administration software means that you will be up and running in no time at all. Included in the package are: MailEnable SMTP Service, an integrated service providing SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) for transmitting email messages between servers on the Internet. Some of the features of the SMTP service are: Supports RFC 821, 974, 1869, 2554, 2821, binds to specific or all IP addresses, powerful relay options, grant or deny access for IP address ranges, pickup event so you can run scripts or executables on an email SMTP authentication, allow/deny email where the sender domain does not resolve, ban on a domain-to-domain basis. MailEnable POP3 Service: This service provides POP3 access to users mailboxes. Its features are: Supports RFC 1939, supports APOP secure authentication, grant or deny access for IP address ranges. List Server Service: Its features are: Moderated and unmoderated lists, add headers and footers to messages. The MailEnable administrator allows the administration and configuration of all mail services. This includes adding new hosted customers, their SMTP domains and setting up mailbox mappings for these domains.
Here are some key features of “MailEnable Standard”:
- Mail Protocols:
- MailEnable Standard Edition provides robust, stable and fully functional POP and SMTP mail services supporting unlimited users and domains.
- The Administration application allows configuration of mail services via an easy-to-use and familiar Microsoft Management Console application. Administrative features include mailbox quotas, redirections, auto-responders, import/export users, create groups.
- List Server:
- Includes a fully functional list server allowing you to subscribe or unsubscribe members and provide information mail outs or discussion groups.
- Extensive security measures and authentication methods protect your mail server from unauthorised access. Features include SMTP Authentication, Integrated Windows Authentication, Relay control.
- Control Panel Integration:
- MailEnable integrates with several different third party control panel software products.
- Diagnostic Reporting:
- MailEnable Standard Edition includes advanced diagnostics via a comprehensive Diagnostic Reporting Utility which assists in quick diagnosis of issues and speedy resolution. Features extensive logging in W3C file format to easily determine faults.
- MailEnable Standard Edition has several inbuilt features to help eliminate spam. anti-spam features include PTR record checking, DNS blacklisting, auto-banning of IP addresses and much more. MailEnable™ is a standards-compatible mail server it can be used with a large variety of third party anti-spam software.
- Other Features:
- Smart hosting
- Run scripts or executables on an email
- Plug-in third party content filters
- Message tracking utility
- 1GB RAM or higher
- 100MB hard disk space
- Network interface card configured to use TCP/IP
- Internet connection (with fixed IP and access for ports 25, 110, 143)
- Microsoft IIS v5.0 or higher required for Webmail & Administration capabilities
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later (for .NET Webmail & Administration)
- for Windows NT 4.0:
- Service Pack 6a
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 1.2 or later
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later (with Browsing Enhancements)
- ADD: Message Tracker is available through the admin program under the Diagnose branch
- IMP: Speed of listing items in administration program improved
- FIX: Admin was showing the SMTP welcome message when viewing POP options
- FIX: Apostrophe in email address in message would prevent email contents showing in webmail when viewing email in new window
- FIX: Postoffice connector could fail if the delivery event timed out and had to be forced to terminate
- FIX: Under load the SMTP service may accept emails when user is over the per hour restriction
- FIX: Migration application could produce an error for migrations in progress
- FIX: Empty or corrupt message cache file for administration program could cause an error when viewing system messages
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.