Logiccode GSM SMS Client is an efficient and easy to use application designed to help you send bulk messages by using a cell phone connected to your computer.
The program’s layout is neatly organized to allow you to quickly access its functions.
The menus and sections are similar to a mobile phone layout, granting you access to the address book, sent messages, inbox or to the message composer.
Easily connect your mobile device to a PC
Logiccode GSM SMS Client allows you to configure your modem and ports in order to be able to connect your mobile phone to the computer.
Although it may be an advanced process, with a multitude of technical settings, once it is done, sending messages directly from your computer will never be easier.
Sending bulk messages
With Logiccode GSM SMS Client, you can send bulk messages to multiple contacts at once, by selecting them from the address book.
Another useful feature is the ability to send scheduled SMS to single or groups of contacts.
You can create multiple instances of scheduled messages, set to be sent once, daily, weekly or monthly, and you are also allowed to set the exact date and hour.
In order to send messages to multiple contacts, Logiccode GSM SMS Client makes the process much easier by allowing you to create groups of recipients.
This way, you do not have to select a multitude of contacts from the address book, but instead, you can send your message to a group of contacts.
Be it a scheduled message or the auto-reply response, you can compose preset SMS to be delivered at the specified time, making the program act like a virtual secretary.
Sometimes, due to technical adversities, messages are not sent, but the application saves all the undelivered SMS to a dedicated folder, allowing you to easily resend them later.
Easily send and receive messages
To conclude, Logiccode GSM SMS Client proves to be an efficient solution for quickly sending bulk SMS to multiple contacts, by connecting your mobile device to the computer. The intuitiveness of the program’s interface and functions make Logiccode GSM SMS Client a useful and reliable application for reading, composing and sending text messages.
- 600 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum), Pentium IV (1 GHZ & above) or equivalent Recommended
- Minimum 512 MB
- 800 x 600, 256 colors (Minimum); 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit (Recommended)
- .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0
- Up to 10 MB of available space may be required
- GSM modem/phone and datacable/ bluetooth dongle/infrared dongle
- One free serial port on Computer
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Adds advertisement text ‘www.logiccodesoft.com’ to all messages sent using Logiccode GSM SMS Client
- Allows reading the text of only the first five SMS from Inbox memory.
- Can be used only for non commercial evaluation purposes
- Supports any ETSI GSM 07.05/07.07 compatible GSM modems such as Wavecom, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola etc and mobile phones having a modem and that supports AT commands such as Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung etc.
- Very High Speed in sending of messages (10-12 SMS per minute depending upon various factors like network GSM modem speed, network congestion, network speed etc).
- Supports several communication modes such as Serial Port, Bluetooth and Infrared.
- Allows Importing of Contacts via CSV File.
- Allows creation of Groups of contacts. SMS can be sent to a Contact or a Group.
- Supports SMS forwarding, resending of failed messages.
- Provides history of Sent, UnSent and Failed messages.
- Reading and setting of GSM modem/phone parameters such as Battery Level, Signal strength etc.
- Supports regular text messages i.e. 160 character length messages with 7-bit character (default GSM alphabet) encoding
- Supports text messages with 8-bit ANSI encoding (140 character messages)
- Supports Unicode (16-bit UCS2) text messages (70 character messages) in international languages like Hindi, Chinese, German, French etc.
- Supports concatenated text messages.
- Supports sending flash (alert) messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Delivery reports of SMS sent (not supported in some GSM phones/modems).
- Supports sending of SMS in local (national) as well as international numbering format.
- Can specify validity period of the text message.
- Allows setting of time interval between two consecutive short messages to avoid SMS delivery failure during network congestion.
- Allows setting of number of retries in case SMS delivery failure occurs when sending text message in first attempt.
- Suitable for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam and admission results to students, sending commercial ringtones url, sending pictures url, stock and weather updates etc