View and easily edit your images
JPEGView is a simple, easy-to-use and fast viewer / editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF files. The application offers image processing, allowing to adjust typical parameters as sharpness, color balance, contrast and local under-/overexposure. You can also download Portable JPEGView.
Here are some key features of “JPEGView”:
- Small and fast, uses SSE2 and up to 4 CPU cores
- High quality resampling filter, preserving sharpness of images
- Basic image processing tools can be applied realtime during viewing
- Movie mode to play folder of JPEGs as movie
- New features:
- New supported file format: TGA (8, 15, 16, 24, 32 bits) – only for reading
- User commands extensions:
- Shortcuts with modifier keys can now be assigned to user commands. Shortcut format is as in the keymap, e.g. ‘Ctrl+P’
- User commands can optionally be bound to a menu item in the submenu ‘User commands’ in the JPEGView context menu
- Open with’ menu:
- In Settings/Admin it is possible to define applications to be started in the ‘Open with’ submenu of the JPEGView context menu.
- The applications get passed the current image file name as argument on process startup.
- It is also possible to assign a shortcut key for such an application.
- Files can be sorted upcounting (default) or downcounting in all display order modes (by date, name, etc)
- Can be set in the context menu of JPEGView
- Stored to INI file
- New display order mode: Sort by file size
- New INI file setting:
- Setting this to true will enable color management for JPEG images and TIFF ima…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.