IntelliJ IDEA lets you code without a hitch. It practices a non-intrusive, intuitive approach to help you write, debug, refactor, test and learn your code. Thanks to its deep understanding of languages and technologies, IntelliJ IDEA provides a second pair of hands for you when you need them. Playing the game by your rules without ever getting in your way — that’s the key to a productive and pleasant development.
Here are some key features of “IntelliJ IDEA”:
- Enterprise technologies support including Java EE, Spring, GWT, Struts, Play, Hibernate, Google App Engine, OSGi and others
- Full array of supported languages, with refactoring capabilities: ActionScript, PHP, Groovy, Scala, Python/Jython, Ruby/JRuby, Clojure
- Deployment and debugging with any of the following application servers: Tomcat, GlassFish, JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere, Geronimo, Resin, Jetty
- Commercial version control systems support: Perforce, ClearCase, Team Foundation Server, Visual SourceSafe
- Tools for working with large scale Java codebases: dependency analysis and validation, UML class diagrams
- Unique structural search and replace facility based on regular expressions describing structural Java elements
- Easily spot and fix duplicate code fragments. Measure the code coverage for your unit tests
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 300 MB hard disk space + at least 1 G for caches
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
- JDK 1.6 or higher
- 30 days trial
- No subsystem:
- IDEA-81277 (Feature) – Show Constraints for Data Sources
- IDEA-118159 (Feature) – “Search Everywhere” inconsistent api on ItemPresentation
- IDEA-74428 (Feature) – Provide UI for changing log settings
- IDEA-113344 (Usability Problem) – An easy way to exit from full screen mode using mouse
- IDEA-111684 (Usability Problem) – Quick Documentation should resolve values for aggregated / indirect constants
- IDEA-118487 (Bug) – IDEA should suggest downloading missing plug-ins for unrecognised artefact configuration
- IDEA-117911 (Bug) – Delegate methods duplicate @Override
- IDEA-118513 (Bug) – Reduce size of ideaIU-XXX-teamcity.zip (e.g. strip retina pictures)
- IDEA-119439 (Bug) – Another 1 month of trial after EAP installation.
- IDEA-78206 (Bug) – Constructing ‘mailto’ link -> cannot resolve file ‘mailto’
- IDEA-118691 (Bug) – Quick Documentation (Ctrl+Q) often does not display correct javadoc after checking parameters with CTRL+P
- IDEA-118696 (Bug) – Replace with regex: IOOBE at SegmentArr…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.