IM Video Image Capture is a lightweight software application whose purpose is to help users capture still images from videos and save on the computer. Simple layout and media player You are welcomed by a clean feature lineup where most of the program’s settings can be triggered from a single interface. The tool offers support for a built-in media player, which enables you to play or stop the current video selection, step one frame forward, as well as seek for a position in the video streams. The Capture button enables you to quickly grab the desired frame from the video file, while the Image Library section allows you to store multiple images into different categories. Main features IM Video Image Capture gives you the possibility to save a new frame by specifying the category, providing a name, inserting a custom comment, keeping the aspect ratio, as well as altering the lightness, contrast, and saturation pretty easily, thanks to the built-in sliders. The images can be exported to BMP, JPG, PNG, or PDF file format, and you may also set a photo as your current wallpaper. When it comes to editing operations, the tool offers support only for resizing and cropping options, so no advanced features are included in the package for adding a personal touch to your pictures. You cannot apply special effects, insert annotations, embed watermarks, and draw freehand designs, just to name a few suggestions. Bottom line To sum things up, IM Video Image Capture comes bundled with limited features for helping you capture still images from your favorite videos, and is suitable especially for less experienced users..
IM Video Image Capture is an easy-to-use video image capture software, you can easily capture still image frames from videos and DVDs without installing any DirectX codec pack. Most video image capture softwares can only capture pictures from videos, but IM Video Image Capture can not only capture them, but can also manage these image frames with a built-in image library. In addition, you will have the possibility to use the categories and items to better organize your images.
Here are some key features of “IM Video Image Capture”:
- CAPTURE, capture still image frames from videos and DVDs.
- MANAGE, manage images with built-in image library, you can create, edit, delete category.
- PLAYBACK, play video with the built-in video player, supports play, pause, stop, step and seek.
- VIEW, view images with the built-in image viewer, supports forward, backward, zoom in, zoom out and export.
- SAVE, save images as 24-bit bmp, jpeg and png.
- EXPORT, export images under category to folder or online web album.
- Microsoft DirectX 7.0 or later. (built-in Windows 2000 and later)
- Intel or compatible processors at 1.3 GHz minimum.
- 256 MB or more RAM.
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 1024×768 with 32-bit color.
- Minimum 20 MB of free hard disk space.
- System administrative permissions.
- Watermark on the output files
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.