iBackupBot provides you with a nifty application for management of your Apple mobile device backups, whether you possess an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The iTunes software offers you the possibility of creating backups of your important data as well as schedule automatic operations of such nature.
These backups comprise valuable information such as text messages, contact favorites, call history, notes, pictures and videos as well as the settings for your sound scheme or widgets. iBackupBot is the tool to use whenever you want to view and modify this data in the minimum possible time span.
Its interface stands out of the crowd due to its simplicity and witty layout. You can quickly and easily access the information you need through available tabs like Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Recent Email or Safari Bookmarks / History. Browsing this critical data and finding what you look for cannot be easier thanks to the friendly explorer-like experience.
iBackupBot also comes packing various editors for plists, text, hex, database, images, messages or address book. You can even export the data in order to work with it in other applications of your choice. With this particular piece of software, you are able to modify your device’s carrier name, dock type, time string or game data as well.
All in all, the iBackupBot application can prove to be part of your Apple mobile device arsenal toolkit. If you own an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod Touch and you also find some time to take care of its iTunes backups, then iBackupBot just might fit into your scheme and provide the results you are looking for.
When you connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, or right click iPhone or iPod Touch in iTunes and select “Back Up”, certain files and settings on your iPhone or iPod touch are automatically backed up to your computer.
You can restore this information if you need to (if you get a new iPhone, for example, and want to transfer your previous settings to it). The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound settings, widget settings, and more.
In addition, photos in Camera Roll on your iPhone or in Saved Photos on your iPod touch are also backed up. iBackupBot give you the ability to browse, view, export and modify iTunes backup files.
iBackupBot features a Hex Editor, plist Editor, database viewer, Text Editor and image viewer. The application also features a SMS message viewer, notes viewer and address book viewer, you can view and edit any file that iTunes backed up from iPhone/iPod Touch to your computer.
It can export SMS messages, notes and address book to text file or Excel file. It also give you the ability to edit backup files and restore them back to your iPhone/iPod Touch, So you can do many things that you can not do before, e,g change iPhone/iPod Touch’s carrier name, modify game data and more.
If you want view and export SMS messages, Contacts, Notes for sharing with friends or just for archive, you need iBackupBot. If you lost your iPhone, you need iTunes Backup Manager to view and export your SMS messages, Contacts, Notes and so on. If you want maintains multiple backups of different time for one iPhone or iPod Touch, and select to restore which one back to iPhone or iPod Touch freely, you need iTunes Backup Manager.
If you want change iPhone’s carrier name, time string, dock type to give your iPhone or iPod Touch a new look, or want modify game data, you need iBackupBot. iBackupBot is a must have tool for iPhone/iPod Touch owner!
- Browse through all of your critical backup files, and quickly find the ones that interest you.
- View and edit your files using iBackupBot’s built-in plist editor, text editor, hex editor, database viewer, image viewer, SMS message viewer, notes viewer, call history viewer, and address book viewer. Before iBackupBot, your only option was to restore all of your files to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Now, you can select, view, and modify files before you replace them on your handheld device.
- Export your backed-up SMS messages, notes, and address book to text files or to Excel files.
- View and export SMS messages, Contacts, and Notes, to share with friends or just to keep a backup copy for safety.
- Keep a backup copy of all of your valuable information, in case your iPhone is lost or stolen.
- Maintain multiple backups of your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, so if one backup copy is corrupted or deleted, you’ll have another copy available.
- Change your iPad/iPhone’s carrier name, time string, dock type, and game data. You can even remove a single call history record with iTunes Backup Manager.
- Restore all of your backed-up files, restore only the files that have been recently modified, or restore only selected files.
- Export an iTunes backup to a computer folder, for use on your PC.
- Bug Fixed: Safari History issure for iOS 7 & iOS 8