Hamachi is a life-saving solution for all those who struggle to deal with network restrictions, allowing the creation of secure networks over the Internet. It takes a few seconds to launch for the first time, but only because Hamachi needs to load all the necessary files that are required later to allow you to either connect to an existing network or to create your very own. The interface is minimal and extremely user friendly. To start enjoying its features you just have to press the Power button at the top of the screen, with Hamachi taking care of the whole network registering process. In other words, it assigns you an IP which allows you to do the aforementioned two things, join or create a network. The two main functions are displayed in the main window, while the settings menu can be accessed via the options button at the top of the screen. Once you’re part of a network, either as a server or as a client, you can chat with the other members and administer the network by banning clients or create new admins. Hamachi works surprisingly easy, although it does such a fantastic job. It sits quietly in the System Tray and doesn’t bother you unless you receive a message from another member of the network. The good thing about this utility is that it manages to keep things simple, despite the fact that the application has been designed to perform such an important task. All in all, Hamachi is the right answer to all users who want to create networks over the Internet, no matter the purpose: gaming, chatting, sharing files or any other activities..
Hamachi is an easy-to-use application that will allow users to create and manage virtual private networks. For example, if your home computer is connected to the Internet via Connection Sharing or Broadband Router, you will not generally be able to access it, say, from your office. By installing Hamachi on both computers and clicking a couple of buttons you can connect them instantly and securely. Now you can browse file shares, run remote desktop or even host a multiplayer game on one computer and join in from another. Just as if they were connected with a physical wire. Hamachi is a networking technology enabling any two computers on the Internet to talk directly to each other regardless of the presence of firewalls or address translation devices on the route between them. Most interestingly, Hamachi enables peer-to-peer communications between two computers residing behind two different connection sharing devices. In geek language – it allows for bidirectional NAT traversal. Peer to peer connectivity becomes possible with the help of Hamachi servers that mediate the establishment of an initial contact between peers. Once peers connect the traffic starts to flow directly between them. This not only ensures that data travels the best route possible, but it also minimizes latency (ping time) and maximizes transfer speeds. Hamachi is secure. All Hamachi communications are encrypted and authenticated using industry-standard algorithms and protocols. Nobody will be able to see what two Hamachi peers are talking about. However what is more important – Hamachi security architecture is completely open meaning that its detailed description is available for review to anyone interested.
Here are some key features of “Hamachi”:
- Web-Based Management:
- On-demand networking. Create and manage virtual networks on-demand as you need them.
- Centralized software deployment. Quickly and easily provision virtual network client software to new computers without having to go onsite. Simply send end users a link to download and install the client to participate in a specific virtual network.
- Manage and restore networks. Manage and restore virtual networks for end-users with the click of a mouse, from anywhere via the web.
- Multiple Options for Instant & Managed Networks:
- Gateway virtual networking. Provide remote users with secure access to your private network/LAN, including the resources on it, from a centralized LogMeIn Hamachi gateway, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Hub-and-spoke virtual networking. Provide remote users with secure access to specific computers on your network, from any location, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Mesh networking. Connect all of your network clients to each other. Quickly and easily create a simple, virtual, mesh network that allows remote machines to directly connect to each other, thereby giving users basic network access to all the network resources they need.
- Embedded Security:
- Encrypted communications. Secure communications using AES 256-bit encryption, over public and private networks.
- Centralized access controls. Control network access and usage, including password management, network authentication, network locking, and ongoing network membership.
- Network / client configuration management. Configure default settings for individual networks and clients, with support for full, restricted and minimal client interface modes.
- The free subscription allows you to have only five members in a network
- This release fixed an issue that caused the service to start slowly on some computers
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.