Analyze the data obtained by the sociometric test performed on a group of subjects
GroupDynamics is a reliable utility designed to process the data obtained by the sociometric test performed on a number of subjects. The study of the output graphs is a useful tool to analyze the social dynamics within the group. Objectives: · Implement a simple and effective user interface. Facilitates and accelerates the initial phase of data entry. · Results of the analysis in a graphical format. Provides a rapid assessment of the results. · Export of analysis results in graphical format. The analyst can use any word processor or spreadsheet to create a document of the group dynamics that integrates only the significant graphics.
Here are some key features of “GroupDynamics”:
- From 1 to 10 questions. A question may be positive (acceptance) or negative (rejection).
- From 1 to 50 subjects.
- From 1 to 10 answers for each question.
- Bar graph. Displays the number of acceptances and rejections obtained by subjects.
- Target graph. Displays the subjects divided into categories.
- Sociogram. Displays the choices between subjects.
- User interface in english and italian language.
- 1Gb ram memory
- 10Mb hard disk space
- 31 days trial
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.