A useful software for monitoring the event logs
EventLog Inspector is an efficient tool for system administrators to extend Windows event log management where they can translate event log events to a syslog server or forward the events to a specified email address.
EventLog Inspector makes system administrators’ everyday job easier by taking care of critical events registered by the Windows event log. While providing a perfectly machined interface for registering and archiving system events, Windows gives little built-in support for manipulating the events being registered.
EventLog Inspector extends the capabilities of the Windows event log journal by giving system administrators the ability to do more with the events being registered. With EventLog Inspector, it becomes possible to store events from all Windows workstations on a single syslog server.
The product will automatically notify the administrator about selected events by email, or send comprehensive reports on events happening on all or certain network workstations.
NOTE: You may use EventLog Inspector without charges as long as it is used for non-commercial purposes. In the case of commercial use you must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use EventLog Inspector.
Here are some key features of “EventLog Inspector”:
· Forwards events from Windows EventLogs to syslog server
· Generates event reports for easy analysis
· Sends consolidated events to e-mail server
· Notifies of every important event in EventLogs
· Exports event records to an external database
· CPU: 600MHz
· RAM: 256MB
· HDD: 10MB + data
· Network Interface (IPv4/v6)
· FIXED: Events processed once again after they have already been processed