DVD Cloner has gained prestige in the DVD software category with its versatile engine that allows you to copy, decrypt and burn DVD data. This application is renowned for its ability to remove copy protections and to deliver high quality at very good speed.
DVD Cloner bundles a rich set of features, the most important of which materialize in the possibility to copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9, to combine multiple movies to BD-R/RE, to copy chapters individually and to remove advertising from the source files. Users can also split a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs.
DVD Cloner features two different modes: Expert and Express. The former was built with one purpose in mind: DVD copying, while the latter provides various possibilities (copying movies to hard drives or from the hard drive to a DVD disc, combining multiple movies, etc).
The Advanced Setup section allows you to select the temporary directory and allows you to check or uncheck options such as: delete temp files when the copy finishes, enable alert sound, and display wizard titles on the expert interface. In addition, you can set the disc size of the DVD, screen ratio and saving rate.
Smart Analyser is a feature designed to verify the final result of the DVD, but it can be disabled if you don’t fancy it. Reading speed can be either set to high, medium or low, and several options for the burning speed, as well as DVD writing method are available.
What sets DVD Cloner apart from other software in its category is definitely the processing speed. It spends way less time on tasks without taking a toll on the output quality. It can and should be trusted with your most precious DVDs.
DVD-Cloner is a versatile DVD toll hat displays a comprehensive interface and is designed to help you copy, burn and decrypt DVD files.
The application is capable of copying entire DVDs or just the main movie, omitting the menus and special features.
DVD-Cloner copies DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio and removes all known DVD protections such as Macrovision, AACS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and RipGuard for you to bring the cinema home.
- Perfect 1:1 DVD copy:
- Removes all known DVD protections such as Macrovision, AACS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and RipGuard for you to bring the cinema home.
- The fire-new guided and wizard interfaces make DVD copy more convenient.
- Copies DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio.
- Burns the exact contents of DVD movie folders, ISO files or data files from the hard disk to a blank DVD disc.
- Makes DVD copy block by block, whether data DVDs or music DVDs.
- Movie-only copy:
- Copies only the main movie from a DVD movie to a DVD-5, omitting the menus and special features.
- Select audio tracks and subtitles of different languages to copy.
- Extracts only audio files from the DVD movie.
- Customized Copy:
- Change the interface skin to improve the contrast for clearer viewing, especially for users who have poor vision.
- Supports for reading the movies of DVD format from the hard disk under the “Combine multiple DVDs to one DVD±R DL or BD-R/RE” copy mode.
- Combines up to 6 DVDs to one BD-R/RE to save your DVD discs.
- Compresses one DVD-9 movie onto one DVD-5 disc with no quality loss.
- Select multiple chapters of a DVD movie to copy and preview the movie contents with the built-in player.
- Select to keep or remove menus when splitting a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs.
- Makes multiple DVD copies without having to repeat the entire process again.
- Define the compression rate to save your valuable disc space and preview the real-time picture quality.
- Under the customized DVD copy mode, you can select to copy your desired chapters to a DVD-5 or DVD-9 disc.
- Makes copies of your DVD backup copies without using your valuable original DVD discs.
- Copies DVD discs to DVD folders or ISO files on the hard disk.
- Copies 3D DVD movies.
- Copies DVD movies to the flash drive.
- UMT – Copies latest DVD movies:
- The inventive UMT (Upgraded Module Technology) enables you to copy latest DVD movies through the optimized module.
- Supports for multi-core CPUs and makes the DVD copy much faster.
- Automatically identifies the source movie and the target burner after the disc is put into the drive.
- Displays the wizard titles on the Expert interface.
- Select to delete the temporary files when the copy is finished.
- Adjusts the screen ratio (such as 4:3, 16:9) to fit your screen size.
- Controls the DVD reading speed intelligently to get less noise when previewing DVD movies.
- Supports all dual-layer/single-layer/Blu-ray discs and burners.
- Pentium-II 450 MHz or faster processor
- 64MB of RAM
- 5GB free hard disc space for DVD-5 (10GB free hard disc space for DVD-9)
- DVD burners
- NTFS partition
- A BD disc drive
- A BD media player
- 50GB or more free disk space
- The unregistered version allows you to copy only one DVD
- Nag screen
- Supports more new movies.
- Updated the burn function and run faster than before.