Diff Doc is a software program that lets you visually compare files of different formats and mark any discovered differences. The interface of the tool is quite easy-to-use and thus, does not require any previous experience in order to properly work with it. The main screen is split into two sections, so that you can easily import the documents for comparison. Moreover, the app displays shortcut buttons that enable you to easily gain access to the most used actions available. The UI is highly customizable, seeing that the opened windows can be viewed in a cascade mode, tiled horizontally or vertically, different tool bars can be hidden or shown, and the size, style and color of the font can modified. Furthermore, the tool supports multiple languages such as English, Chinese, Hungarian, German and French. It is compatible with a myriad of different documents to be imported such as DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, RTF, TXT and HTML, and retains formatting attributes. Diff Doc is able to create reports of documents you have chosen to compare, and they can be saved to the user’s hard drive as DOC, DOCX, HTML and TXT file formats. When analyzing documents, there are a huge number of options you have to choose from, such as ignoring or not the case differences, empty lines and whitespace characters (Tabs, Spaces etc.), forcing a letter by letter comparison, making the program beep when the process is done, as well as color-coding all deletions, changes and additions done to the files. All in all, Diff Doc proves to be a very handy tool that enables you to compare different documents, no matter what format they are. Moreover, the program is highly efficient, seeing that all differences are color coded and that the interface supports multiple languages and is easy-to-use..
Diff Doc is a useful and reliable application that enables you to compare files of different formats and mark any discovered differences. You can use it to compare files of all types including MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint, PDF, RTF, Text, XML, HTML, Wordperfect and more. Our document comparison utility works the way all software should work — accurately, quickly, simply, and affordably. Regardless of the editor you are using (MS Word, Excel, Wordpad, Notepad, etc.), simply load the original and modified files, press the Refresh button (or F5), and the document comparison will display promptly. Additionally, you can compare folders to see exactly what files have changed before doing a detailed file comparison. ‘Diff Doc’ can display the file differences in two possible views, ‘All In One’, or ‘Side By Side’. Both views have their advantages, and switching between them is as easy as a mouse click (or F6). Lastly, many reports are available, including HTML, detailing the differences.
Here are some key features of “Diff Doc”:
- Compare documents of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wordperfect, PDF, Rich Text (RTF), Text, or HTML and retain formatting
- Choose any portion of any document (file) and compare it against any portion of the same or different document (file).
- Compare files of any type against any file type (i.e. An MS Word compared against a. Wordperfect document).
- Change the colors and formatting used to highlight the document changes.
- Integrated into the Windows Explorer Shell (Windows Explorer, Desktop, Find in Files, etc.) for quick comparisons.
- Navigate easily through the file differences with the Next (F7), Previous (Shift+F7) etc. navigation buttons.
- Or use the drop down list box to jump to a specific difference. Paragraph differences are highly detailed.
- Compares text from any application by cutting and pasting into ‘Diff Doc’.
- Compare Letter by Letter or Word to Word.
- IBM or compatible PC/AT (Pentium or higher CPU).
- 16 MB of memory and one hard disk drive with 3 MB of space
- VGA or SVGA display adapter
- If comparing MS Word documents you will need a valid license of MS Word
- 30-iteration trial
- Registration upgraded to handle Windows 8.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.