Manage source code databases with the help of this tool
CodeSnip is an open source application designed to help users to manage, display and manipulate a source code database. The database can display locally stored snippets downloaded from the online Code Snippets database as well as user-defined code snippets. The user defined snippets can be edited, backed up and shared with other users. You can also download Portable CodeSnip
Here are some key features of “DelphiDabbler CodeSnip”:
- Accesses online repository of Delphi functions and procedures
- Maintains a repository of user defined snippets. Targets Delphi and Free Pascal
- Can test-compile code
- Generates complete units of selected code
- Search facility – free text, compilability or cross reference.
- Predefined and user defined categories
- Improved user interface of SWAG Import Wizard
- Renamed “Save Snippet” and “Copy Snippet” menu options to “Save Annotated Source” and “Copy Annotated Source”. This fixes bug #90: ” Wrong caption on menu option for copying category to clipboard” (http://bit.ly/ImA398)
- Revised and corrected numerous main menu and pop-up menu hints
- Updated help file re changes to menu options and SWAG Import Wizards
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.