CherryPlayer is a simple yet very efficient software solution functioning as a multimedia player, that allows you to listen to your favorite music, watch your favorite videos and even download clips from the Internet.
The program is sufficiently simple to work with, functioning much like a regular media player, with the exception that you can also search and find music videos online, right from CherryPlayer’s interface and render them with just a single push of a button. It provides you with default access to YouTube, BBC, Bilboard and Last.fm charts, enabling you to view the various categories of songs and clips, for instance ‘Most Popular’, ‘Hot 100’ or ‘Top Tracks’.
In order to download a track, you can simply select it from the program’s main window and press the dedicated button, or you can right-click it. You can then choose the ‘Download’ option from the context menu and save the file to your PC to a location of your choice in a preferred quality, so you can listen or watch it even when you do not have Internet access.
The application features all the basic player functions, such as ‘Play’, ‘Pause’, ‘Stop’, ‘Next’, ‘Previous’, ‘Shuffle’, ‘Repeat’, ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Volume Down’. Additionally, it can work in full screen, windowed mode or minimized to the taskbar. CherryPlayer can play video and music files in a variety of formats, including AVI, MP3, MP4, WAV, MKV and others, enabling you to render your favorite files with ease. You can add the files individually, by drag and dropping them onto the main window of the utility, but you have the option of loading entire directories of media files.
To summarize, CherryPlayer is a useful and reliable media player that also features downloading functions, allowing you to listen to your favorite songs or watch movies whenever you want, regardless of your Internet connection at the moment.
CherryPlayer is a handy and reliable utility designed to enable you to play audio and video files of almost any type.
Aside from offering you the possibility to create playlists and listen to local audio and video files, CherryPlayer also streams media files from VK and YouTube.
- Internet Connection
- Optimized a lot perfomance in working left panel. It works more smoothly and faster now and uses less CPU resources.
- Playlist will be NOT renamed to empty if change playlist’s name to empty and try to save (press ‘enter’ or move focus to another control).
- During playlist name edition replaced incorrect context menu to correct with ‘Copy/Paste’ options.
- During playlist name edition Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V works now.
- Fixed incorrect shown selected playlist as active in left panel when move cursor to “Create a new playlist” field.
- Fixed absent white highlighting of playlist name during mouse hover over playlist name in left panel.
- Fixed absent updating edited playlist name after moving focus to another control.
- During expanding section in left panel removed selection first playlist in section.
- Show drag&drop forbidden mouse icon if drag&drop ‘My Tracks’ playlist to ‘Videos’ section in left panel.
- Show drag&drop forbidden mouse icon if drag&drop ‘My Videos’/’My Downloads’ play…