Money can’t buy happiness, but you feel a little better when you know exactly what is going on with your funds. Memorizing every bill you have to pay is not only difficult but can also get frustrating. That can change with applications that give you full control over every single penny that comes in and goes out of your pocket. BudgetView is one of them.
Inspiring and appealing style
A first look at the application and you will fall under its spell. It features a modern touch with distinguishable and well polished tabs, making you quickly identify options and information of interest.
The tool features several themes to chose from, in case the preset default is not to your liking. Moreover, it allows you to expand its functionality by purchasing add-ons.
Good planning of your finances
In the “dashboard” section, you can view overall funds, projects that required money, as well as your current balance and what it might look like in the future, according to how things are going so far. You can keep track of virtually any transaction, being it a bill or some long awaited sum of money that you are looking forward to receive.
There are no limitations concerning how you justify your spending, because anything can be named to your liking. Progress bars placed along side each options help you keep your current planing under close observation, and if you need to change anything.
Since there is a computer in nearly any home, it would be a shame not to take advantage of the help BudgetView has to offer. Just tell it where your money is coming from, where it is going, and don’t forget to mention a vacation to worry less about your funds.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Additional features are available in the registered version
- Import your transaction records to OFX, QIF or CSV from the website of your bank.
- Recover operations from Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken, or any other application capable of exporting records to OFX, QIF or CSV.
- Create as many bank accounts as you need.
- Manage your checking and savings accounts.
- Add notes to your operations, change their labels.
- Split an operation in several operations.
- Shift an operation to the previous or next month’s budget.
- Filter your operations by accounts, by envelope or by month.
- Search operations by label.