BestSync is a software application designed to help users perform file synchronization and backup operations. As soon as you the program, you are guided to add a new task to the list by selecting the directories that you want to synchronize. The layout is clean and lets users synchronize and backup files and Outlook emails between computers, external drives, and perform remote operations though FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and Amazon S3 cloud storage service. Plus, it offers support for Google Storage and Windows Mail. It is important to mention that before you initialize the synchronization procedure, the application creates a backup file with all the items stored in your computer. BestSync gives users the possibility to compress and encrypt files, delete old items, schedule tasks, check out the log file for detailed information about the performed operations and possible errors, send the log via email, and process multiple files at the same time. Other important options worth mentioning enable you to apply filters (e.g. ignore files that are modified for a specified time, and scan only the source folders to detect new changes). Last but not least you can configure the copying and deleting parameters, create a list with items to be renamed, and select the application to run before the synchronization process. All things considered, BestSync offers useful features for helping users synchronize and backup files but the GUI is not very intuitive, so rookies may spend some time trying to configure the dedicated parameters..
BestSync is a useful and practical synchronization and backup software that allows you to analyze your folders, view the changes and perform sync operations. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your files and Outlook emails between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 cloud storage. Before synchronization, BestSync makes backup all the files in your computer that will be replaced or deleted during the synchronization . This is the unique and most important option of BestSync while synchronizing from multiple locations. In this way, original files of all stages can be restored easily, So using BestSync instead of any other synchronization software, you don’t need to worry about losing file at any updating stage. BestSync supplies powerful features that are especially suitable for business usage. Note: After the 30 days trial period, the application will remain functionable but will disable the following features: · Synchronize with net drive or shared folder · Compress and encrypt file while synchronizing file · Start sync when media is inserted · Delete old file · Logon to network drive · Copy open/locked file · Synchronize with FTP server · Synchronize with a ZIP file · Synchronize with Outlook, Windows Mail · Resume from the last broken point · Auto-Sync by schedule · Synchronize with WebDAV · Run as a Windows Service · Real time sync, sync file immediately after change · Support FTP Proxy to sync file behind firewall · Send log file by e-mail · Save log data to CSV or HTML file · Automatically clear old backup file · Support AddOn DLL File · Connect FTP server with SSL · Synchronize with SFTP server · Process multiple files simultaneously · Control FTP upload/download speed · Synchronize with AmazonS3 You can also download BestSync Portable.
Here are some key features of “BestSync”:
- Synchronize file – Work with 2 or more computers:
- Single-Directional, bi-directional synchronization and file mirroring feature to ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. BestSync can detect and synchronize file changes automatically, such as creating, updating, deleting and copying of files in subfolders.
- Backup & Restore file – Protect you data:
- Backup your important files anytime with a single click, and use the flexible scheduler to automate your backups.
- Before synchronization, BestSync makes backup all the files that will be replaced or deleted during the synchronization . This is the unique and most important option of BestSync while synchronizing from multiple locations. When disaster strikes, restore the backup data easily. Incremental backups and full backups are supported.
- Works on any file system and media:
- Changes and conflicts are detected and corrected automatically by comparing current file status to the previous file status. The file can be in an external disk, a network sharing directory, a ZIP archive, a FTP server, WebDAV collection, or Colud storages
- Synchronize folder with FTP/FTPS/FTPES/SFTP server – Online access file:
- Synchronize only changed files with FTP server in bi-direction.
- Automatically download/upload changed files only from/to FTP server. Support FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL) ,SFTP (SSH File transfer Protocol).
- Using BestSync, publishing your website becomes easy and fast, only changed files are transferred to the server, and the deleted files on one side can be removed automatically by option.
- Synchronize folder with WebDAV collection – Online access file:
- Synchronize only changed files only with WebDAV collections in bi-direction.
- Synchronize a folder with a ZIP file with complex filtering functions:
- Only changed files are put into the ZIP file, and deleted files are removed from the ZIP file. Support AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) 128Bit/256Bit cryptographic algorithm to protect the zip file with password.
- Synchronize with MS Outlook, Windows Mail:
- Synchronize email, contact, schedule etc with MS Outlook, Windows Mail by USB, FTP etc. BestSync only copies new mails, contacts and schedules.
- Fast filtering – Backup selected file types:
- Wildcard patterns can be used as filtering conditions. The wildcard patterns can be part of the file name, extension and wild card characters (*,?,#). A file type selector makes selecting file types very easy.
- Support FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy:
- Enterprise users can synchronize local folders with FTP/WebDAV/Amazon S3 Cloud storage on the internet behind the firewall.
- Encryption & compression – Keep your data private:
- BestSync can encrypt the files before uploading them to FTP server and public cloud storage. BestSync can also protect your files before copying files to an USB drive in office, the files are encrypted and compressed. And when the files are synchronized to a home PC again, files are decrypted and decompressed.
- Preview – Confirm or change the sync action before running:
- In the preview window, you can modify synchronization action of the files, and confirm the result of the synchronization, or start the comparing tool to view difference between the files of two sides.
- Run as Windows Service, no need to logon:
- This is very suitable for a server to backup changed files, and workstation to backup files to a server. When synchronize with the network drive or shared folder. BestSync can impersonate a local user and logon to the network resource.
- Real-time synchronization:
- Synchronize files immediately after changed. BestSync monitors the change of the folders. When a file is changed, deleted, or renamed, the file is copied to, deleted from, or renamed in the target folder immediately.
- Resume a file transfer from the last break point:
- The feature ensures large files to be copied successfully. This feature applies to FTP server, WebDAV, cloud storage, network drive, and shared folder.
- Flexible Schedule – Automate your task:
- A flexible schedule can be specified to start tasks automatically. You can set any schedule you want! Just set-it-and-forget-it. Automatic synchronization, automatic backup, automatic upload file to FTP server is capable.
- File modification time synchronization:
- BestSync supports MDTM, MFMT, SITE UTIME commands to copy the timestamp to the file that is uploaded to FTP server. BestSync also tries to copy the timestamp to the file that is uploaded to WebDAV server and cloud storages (If the this kind of feature is supported by the server).
- Detecting time zone, resolving conflicts caused by Daylight Saving Time change, preserving FTP file timestamp:
- Files can be synchronized correctly even the client and server are in different time zones. The timestamp difference caused by the Daylight-Saving-Time change can be ignored by option.
- Verify file after synchronization – Ensure the files be copied successfully:
- BestSync can use the verification method (CRC32, MD5) provided by the FTP/WebDAV/cloud storage server to verify if the files have been transferred successfully. If the server does not support the this kind function, BestSync verify the file by comparing the content.
- Trigger the task by the insertion event of a removable media, or envet of disk mounting:
- When you insert the USB disk in to the PC, all the updated files are compressed and encrypted to the USB disk. When the synchronization completes, BestSync flushes all the data to the USB disk, it is safe to take the USB out of the PC.
- Log view – Review the sync history:
- In the Log view you can view difference between current version and the backup versions, and restore the backup file to the source folder. Export log data to a CSV file or HTML file.
- Email Sync Result – Monitor the task remotely:
- Report the sync result by email. The sync result is a zipped HTML file. BestSync supports SMTP Authentication, such as “AUTH CRAM-MD5” or “AUTH LOGIN”.
- Easy to encrypt or decrypt file:
- Insert a context menu “Encrypt Decrypt” in the Windows Explorer, It is easy to encrypt and compress files or decrypt and decompress files by this menu.
- 30-day trial
- Fixed a bug that file copy may fail if the temporary folder is removed by other software.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.