BatteryBar displays relevant information on your laptop’s battery, such as full runtime and battery wear. With its help you can keep track on your battery’s lifespan and figure out how to take better care of your laptop. The installer includes a BatteryBar toolbar and floating toolbar, and you can select which of these components you want to install (or both). It also offers support for additional themes and language translations. The interface of the tool consists of a very small frame which resembles a battery meter. It shows the current percentage of your remaining battery, but you can hover the mouse cursor over it to get additional details. Therefore, you can find out the current percentage level, capacity, charge rate, status, elapsed time, full runtime and battery wear. The unregistered version does not boast many functions, but you can unlock the pro edition for a limited time, in order to use BatteryBar at its fullest. For example, you can select a battery power scheme, make the frame stay on top of other windows, as well as pick a battery profile to display in a graphical representation, based on the charge or discharge factor. However, the main configuration is done from the Settings panel, as BatteryBar sports numerous options to alter. You can use separate battery profiles for each power scheme, hide the tool when the battery is fully charged, change the font style, and show individual battery status popups for dual batteries. It is also possible to use custom sounds for critical and low battery warnings, automatically close notifications after a particular time frame, adjust the warning levels (based on remaining minutes till discharge), disable the Aero effect, specify a power scheme to automatically switch the laptop to when it’s plugged in or on battery mode, as well as log all details and reset all settings and stored battery profiles. BatteryBar is fairly light on the system resources, has a good response time and provides accuracy regarding the battery levels. We have not encountered any problems throughout our evaluation. In conclusion, BatteryBar delivers a simple solution for monitoring the battery status, yet allows plenty of configuration steps for power users..
BatteryBar is a lightweight battery meter that shows the battery status in the taskbar. When you’re running on battery, BatteryBar shows the percentage bar in green (> 40%), yellow (25-40%), or red (< 25%). The bar displays the time left on your battery in Hours:Minutes When charging, the percentage bar is shown in blue to indicate charging, and the estimated time to full charge is shown. The bar turns black and shows “On A/C” when fully charged.
Here are some key features of “BatteryBar”:
- New look – The bar is using the same look and feel as the Vista taskbar buttons
- Statistical time prediction – I am working on a method to allow BatteryBar to keep a history of how your battery charges and discharges and use that to more accurately predict how long your battery takes to charge and discharge.
- Translations – You are able to create your own translation or even change the default English text
- Detailed Battery Info – BatteryBar is now capable of collecting detailed information about your battery, including max capacity (mW), current capacity (mW), (dis)charge rate (mW), and more.
- Automatic Update – BatteryBar will now check for new versions at startup and automatically download the new version
- 30-day trial
- NEW: Installer is now signed and will show “Osiris Development” as the developer
- CHG: Change “Battery” text to “Time Remaining” to be more clear
- CHG: Improved Dutch language translation, added swiss-german
- CHG: Battery Profile Graph window now shows the current battery state when opened
- FIX (Pro): Hide toolbar option now works more reliably
- FIX: Floating toolbar now sizes properly with the new default theme
- FIX: Fix a rare condition that could cause BatteryBar to hang
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.