Autopano Pro is a comprehensive and reliable software solution whose main purpose is to help you create panoramic images from multiple sources, saving you valuable time and effort in the process, by automatically performing most of the operation.
The program is fairly simple to understand and handle, even for the more inexperienced, enabling you to launch it immediately after installation and begin working with it. However, you will need to explore its various functions and tools before you can produce the results you would like.
Autopano Pro spares you from having to manually input the images you wish to use in creating your panoramic picture. You can just select the containing directory and the utility will scan it and retrieve the images in one or more groups of photos, which could generate a useable result.
Afterward, you can choose the group you prefer and click on the ‘Detect’ button to determine what the resulting picture could look like. Autopano Pro will then provide you with several options to choose from, by combining and matching keypoints from the source files to create the panoramic photo. Additionally, it displays a series of details about it, such as the number of used files, the total length and width in pixels, and more.
When you have made your decision, you can save the image or further edit it. You can ‘Rotate’ the photo, adjust its ‘Yaw’, ‘Pitch’ and ‘Roll’, ‘Crop’ it or set its ‘Vanishing Point’. You can also introduce an ‘Automatic Horizon’, or alter the ‘Color Anchor’.
Moreover, Autopano Pro features a ‘Batch Renderer’ that allows you to add several projects and generate panoramic photos in just a few clicks, exporting the results within moments.
To conclude, Autopano Pro is a complex yet user-friendly application developed to provide you with the ability of creating panoramic images from your favorite holiday photos, requiring minimal input from you.
Autopano Pro is a useful and reliable application designed to help you create various panorama styles with your personal images. You don’t need to select pictures anymore, you don’t need to take care about horizontal or vertical lines. Autopano Pro finds and assembles panoramas alone.
It’s unbelievably fast, has a strong recognition engine based on SIFT technology, an exclusive color correction system which totally removes colors differences between pictures, and for the first time in the world, full support for HDR stitching.
- Automatic pictures finding:
- Autopano’s engine finds pictures which belong to a panorama in a folder and ignores pictures which are not needed. You don’t need to cope with this hard work of sorting pictures to prepare the panorama anymore. And the detectivity of Autopano’s engine is really awesome, you can see it in action in our technology page.
- Enjoy “Detect panorama” by right clicking on a folder:
- You can also work manually by selecting the pictures you want to be analyzed. The interface is designed to make this work really easy by allowing drag’n’drop of pictures between groups and from outside.
- Automatic stitching:
- When a panorama is found in a group of pictures, Autopano is able to stitch them perfectly, retrieving every parameters needed to match them perfectly. It retrieves spatial position, true focal length, and lens distortion for every kind of situation, even if pictures were shot without a panoramic head.
- Moreover, it has many helpers which help you to find a good look for your panorama, like the “Vertical Tool”, which makes verticals vertical, or “Auto leveling Tool”, which calculates a good first look of the panorama. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to get something great.
- Advanced color correction:
- This exclusive technology removes color and exposure differences between adjacent pictures. Highly tunable, it can work in a fully automatic mode or you can tweak it yourself to get what you really want.
- HDR workflow:
- Autopano’s engine is handling color as float, so color isn’t quantized anymore. Futhermore, it allows a full bunch of new features like our exclusive color correction scheme, but also full HDR stitching.
- Your creativity can definitively be unleashed ! Just use bracketing or spot metering as never before, the results will never be over or under exposed. And now, you can create pictures which were not be possible before.
- Other features:
- Clean and easy interface
- Fully automatic stitching
- Powerful color correction engine
- Integrated Smartblend technology to remove ghost
- Full HDR stitching support
- Support for hundred of file formats ( including RAW from many camera manufacturers )
- Output formats : JPG, TIFF, PNG, HDR and Adobe Photoshop PSD, PSB
- Virtual file writer on any format to render big panorama without much RAM
- Batch rendering manager
- Control Point Editor to manage complicated case
- Multiple processor support
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- RAM memory: 512 MB
- Screen: Video resolution of 1024 x 768 and up
- Nag screen
- The preview and the rendered panorama will be watermarked AUTOPANO
- The saved project files (.pano files) can be read only by Autopano Video
- The export to panotools is limited: not all control points for image pairs are saved
- New Cameras supported:
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 (updated)
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 (updated)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 (updated)
- DJI: Phantom Vision FC200
- [Crash Dump] Crash on large textures with AMD drivers newer than 13.1 – resolved.
- [Image I/O] Updated cameras.txt & lensid.txt – resolved.
- [Cortex ( rendu )] Max render size calculated – resolved.