Creates set of ASP pages to access and modify databases
ASPrunnerPro is a database management tool that provides easy access and manipulation possibilities for any database on the Web. Designed to suit all users from beginners to experienced developers, ASPRunnerPro creates Active Server Pages (ASP) enabling users to search, edit, delete and add data to the Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, or MySQL databases. Using generated ASP pages users can search, edit, delete and add data into database. ASPRunnerPro is easy to learn, you can get started in just 15 minutes! With ASPRunnerPro you can improve functionality of your web site by creating robust, easy to modify ASP code. Windows 3.1 systems are not supported. Windows Vista, Windows 2003, XP or 2000 are recommended.
- Easy to use wizard-like interface.
- Generates 100% pure ASP code.
- Numerous search modes.
- Add, view, edit, copy and delete pages.
- Built-in FTP Client to upload ASP pages to the Web server.
- User self-register page, password reminder, change password pages.
- Multilingual templates. Ability to choose language while logging in.
- Creates password protected ASP pages.
- Microsoft ADO Version 2.5 or higher (for connection to ODBC Data Source)
- 486 processor (minimum) or faster (recommended)
- 32 MB RAM (minimum) or more (64 MB or more recommended)
- 15 MB free disk space (minimum) or more
- Microsoft IIS 5.0 or higher. Internet Information Server (IIS) is required to test generated ASP pages locally.
- Microsoft Access Data Objects comes with support of MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, Excel, MS FoxPro databases. If you use another database ( e.g. MySQL or DB2 ), you have to install appropriate ODBC driver for your database.
- 21 days trial
- nag screen
- fixed issue with ajax drop down field search
- fixed issue with saving modified in Visual Editor Mobile pages
- updated Templates pack, Survey, Invoice, Quiz templates
- added an option to fix broken Master-Details relationship during database synchronization
Trackback from your site.