The application is a codeless ETL (extract, transform, load) tool that saves your time so you can concentrate on what is important for your business.
Using this utility you have the possibility to extract and import database objects in seconds. It saves you from manual tasks such as writing code and performing various transformations and validations.
For instance, exporting data from one database and importing it to another does require you to write specific code. Let’s just say that you have to extract data from an Oracle database but you have to perform several actions that change the format of the saved CSV file (so it can be readable by other apps such as Microsoft Access).
After writing the code that helps you extract the data you want, you need to sort all the imported data and this is only possible by creating code designed to achieve this process.
As you can see, the process is not straightforward; however, Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise automates all these processes in a simple fashion without requiring you any programming skills. Since it is able to handle any kind of database, including Oracle,Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc., this program can be very useful for users who need to run SQL scripts, export all data from databases, save BLOBs into separate files etc.
The main window of the application is user-friendly and consists of few tabs including ‘Maintain’, ‘Design’, ‘Monitor’, ‘Schedule’ and ‘Run SQL’.
Navigating to the ‘Maintain’ tab you are able to manage all the ODBC drivers, connect to specific databases, stop the execution agent and configure the options. Going to the ‘Design’ tab you can easily manage and control all your connected repositories.
What’s more, the utility comes with a Repository Synchronization wizard that helps you to copy and update objects between repositories. It provides you with step-by-step instructions on how to perform such actions. Firstly, you need to backup the target repository then easily drag and drop the objects you wish to synchronize.
Being designed as a steady solution for Business Intelligence problems, Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise connects to various databases and automates everyday routine tasks such as sending e-mails to various contacts, processing Unicode data and comparing files using MD5 or creation date.
Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise is an application that was designed to be a business automation software. It transfers from any database into any database or file.
Complete automation of business processes such as FTP, Email: POP3 and SMTP, File operations, SQL scripts, Zip and Unzip, ETL Task scheduler and comprehensive logging. Works directly with Excel, MS Access, DBF and Text files, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Interbase/Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL or any ODBC compliant database.
Since Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise is a codeless most of the tasks performed without writing a single line of code Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise is designed to automate everyday routine tasks. Typical usage of it would be extract data from Excel File, Validate Date Formats, Sort data, deduplicate it and load it into the database, run stored procedure or Sql script.
Once loading is completed send email to the administrator. Every package execution is logged, If something went wrong Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise writes detailed message into the log and writes a record into rejected records file. The Enterprise version includes execution agent, which can be run as a Windows service.
- Multiple Delimited or Fixed width Text files
- Multiple Excel files + Multiple Excel Spreadsheets
- Multiple MS Access Databases 3.0-2007
- Multiple DBF/Foxpro Files
- Any ODBC compliant database
- Full support for ODBC connection strings
- MS SQL Server
- Multiple Tables
- SQL Select Statements as a Datasource
- File system
- OLE DB
- POP3 + SSL
- 190 Validation Functions
- String Validation
- Number Validation
- Date Validation
- Time Validation
- Validation Against list of values
- Regular Expressions: Post codes, Phone Numbers, VAT Numbers ETC
- 51 Transformation Functions
- String Transformation
- Number Transformation
- Date Transformation
- Multiple Date Formats
- Translating coded values (e.g., if the source system stores 1 for male and 2 for female, but the warehouse stores M for male and F for female)
- Deriving a new calculated value (e.g., sale amount = qty * unit price)
- Joining together data from multiple fields
- Summarizing multiple rows of data (e.g., total sales for each store, and for each region)
- Generating surrogate key values
- Transposing or pivoting (turning multiple columns into multiple rows or vice versa)
- Splitting a column into multiple columns (e.g., putting a comma-separated list specified as a string in one column as individual values in different columns)
- Customised Transformation
- Multiple Data Targets
- Delimited or Fixed width Text files
- MS Access Databases
- Microsoft Excel Files
- DBF Files
- Oracle database (using OCI API)
- Full support for Oracle Instant Client
- MS SQL Server (using BCP API)
- Any ODBC compliant database (Using ODBC API)
- Full support for ODBC connection strings
- OLE DB
- SMTP + SSL
- File System
- Generate Sql Insert Script
- There are two ways of loading available:
- Oracle direct path loading
- Conventional path
- SQL server:
- This software uses the same API as Microsoft BCP/DTS/SSIS service.