All network administrators like to informed at all times about the status of the devices they are in charge with, so rather than walking to each of them to check them up, they can rely on a dedicated software solution that can centralize all the information. Such an application is 10-Strike LANState. Considering that efficiently using this utility means scanning the network according to the settings specified by users, they need to have some previous knowledge of networking otherwise they might not get access to all the devices they were looking for. 10-Strike LANState comes with a sample file that can help users get accustomed to the ways used by the app for mapping devices and they can also get an idea regarding the correct method of mapping them. When they want to create a new map from scratch, users can either import individual hosts or they can scan an IP range and import all the detected devices, be they workstations, printers, routers, servers, laptops, firewalls, switches, access points and so on. Once mapped, users can easily check their status by regularly pinging them. If the generated map does not come with a correct layout (depending on their existing network settings), users can manually add lines and areas, so as to organize their devices more efficiently. In addition, users can also explore a wide range of information about the monitored device – for example, in the case of workstations, the application can display the IP address, the DNS name and MAC address, the running OS, current date and time, as well as uptime or even Ethernet card vendor. Admins can also perform other tasks on the mapped devices, including sending them messages, running traceroute or name lookup, remotely shutting them down or creating detailed reports that can be analyzed at a later time..
10-Strike LANState is a reliable application that helps you to monitor network hosts, shared resources, and traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports etc. Create network diagram and see your network’s state in visual form at any time. 10-Strike LANState includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
Here are some key features of “10-Strike LANState”:
- Import custom backgrounds for more evident network map’s look.
- Be notified by background device monitoring via a screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- Save your network map for future use, print it, export it to a bitmap file.
- Access and manage remote devices in a couple of clicks, using LANState’s visual network map. You are able to shut down, restart, and turn on servers and workstations, access remote services and resources, view remote event logs, access remote registry, list processes, devices, services, and so on.
- Send messages to domain users with help of integrated advanced messenger.
- The program contains many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, port scanner, ping, trace route, name lookup, etc.
- Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Added ability to automatically close the SNMP trap and Syslog notification messages, send a record to Syslog, and substitute monitored parameters’ values as command line parameters when running external applications (using keys).
- Added ability to display values of some exact variables from the VAR list in the SNMP trap monitoring.
- Added ability to load any type of image of any size for changing device icons on the graphic network map. The program supported only PNG and ICO files with the 16*16 and 32*32 image sizes. Now images are converted automatically to the necessary format.
- Added displaying the monitoring activity indication for hosts, Syslog, and SNMP traps in the main window’s status line.
- Improved the ability to detect, enter, and store several MAC addresses for one mapped device. Now you can see and edit them in a more convenient way.
- Fixed the line displacement issues arising in some cases.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.